W50 History

DeletedUser

I was playing W23 but had enough of all the drama so was ready to quit the game. Then was invited to start w50 by the Smexyest Hippo of them all. Sort of liked the idea of starting afresh just to have a little fun and see how long it would take to upset everyone around me and get rimmed.

I'm still here..........

DeletedUser

I came, i saw, i conquered.... made some good friends, killed a lot of people, made a few people quit and had fun.

what more is there?

DeletedUser

Why? :icon_confused:

silva, you SOB... i haven't played TW in so long, came back to check on how things have been going... interesting to see how things have changed since i left wayyy back when! and good to see you're still around.

p.s. I don't miss it either, the key is to just not get sucked back in... must...resist....

DeletedUser

silva, you SOB... i haven't played TW in so long, came back to check on how things have been going... interesting to see how things have changed since i left wayyy back when! and good to see you're still around.

p.s. I don't miss it either, the key is to just not get sucked back in... must...resist....

Hehe. When I first read this I was like "who is this guy?!?!"... but then I remembered.

I'm still around on the forums, but not in game. Quit months ago, and haven't had the urge to play again.

DeletedUser

bold

started in the middle of nowhere. You are still there Was is EVOLVE with Madehellena and others when a tribe by the name of Orphan decided I needed to be rimmed. Happens a lot to you, strange huh? We were so over matched I couldn't see the point in letting my mates get themselves dead trying to defend me seems you have been hiding all the time than. so I quit you should do that again. that tribe and made a mad dash for the rim before they could send me there. Met up with a guy named Bolrog who was running Hermit at the time and got to be be real good friends with him. He invited me in - then as he got real tired of me telling him all the time how badly he was screwing everything up everybody gets tired of you. you telling somebody else he is screwing up? :lol: - he made me a Baron. He left and I found myself Duke. And the rest as they say is history. Its a fun game.

DeletedUser

What happened to wildbunch:(.....i got a new computer and lost my skype account.........and more importantly why she quit...she was awesome........i am typing this angrily in case you couldnt tell:icon_evil:.....there for a mental picture

DeletedUser

What happened to wildbunch:(.....i got a new computer and lost my skype account.........and more importantly why she quit...she was awesome........i am typing this angrily in case you couldnt tell:icon_evil:.....there for a mental picture

she got launched on by 1984 i think and decided warring wasnt her thing....

DeletedUser

she tryed, but was only her v 1984 i assume.

i liked her :(

~drew

DeletedUser

Yeah, dropping from rank 5+ to rank -30 in the week made sure of her bye-byes. Plus she was insane.

DeletedUser

she didnt know how to stack, dodge, snipe or even attack back. taking villages off her was the same as taking barbs.

DeletedUser

All of the above are false, reports are in the archive to prove otherwise. If needs be :p

Ok smart ass. She didnt do any of that with the villages i took. she didnt even rebuild the walls on the villages i took lol

DeletedUser

Ok smart ass. She didnt do any of that with the villages i took. she didnt even rebuild the walls on the villages i took lol

Well, when you take a village, and it belongs to you, it's kind of hard for someone else to build the walls.

;)

DeletedUser

Well, when you take a village, and it belongs to you, it's kind of hard for someone else to build the walls.

;)

i took more than i could in 1 go, but i cleared them all in 1 go initially with the intention of sending fresh nukes every day.

I didnt need to. at no point, on any villages i took, were walls rebuilt after i initially took them down, just the same as troops weren't moved there.

happy now :p

DeletedUser

i took more than i could in 1 go, but i cleared them all in 1 go initially with the intention of sending fresh nukes every day.

I didnt need to. at no point, on any villages i took, were walls rebuilt after i initially took them down, just the same as troops weren't moved there.

Be more specific next time. ;)

The way you worded your first post was poor.

Something like: "I nuked all of the villages I was going to noble, and took the walls to 0. She did not rebuild any of the walls before I nobled the villages."

Soberknight

Ofcourse that doesnt look good but doesnt mean she is bad player... She could alrrady turned inactive because of the attacks and also when you nuke and clear before nobling she could use the time to rebuild or even demolish further...

The scorched earth tactic...