W50 - Who's joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59845

Soccer brought up possibly making an all W43 super tribe in W50.

I realize a lot of us will probably still be busy in this world by the time W50 rolls around, but I was just curious as to how many people would be joining. And how many of those people would like to see a W43 super tribe there.

Possibly called "The Bored War Machines of the FRST" Lol

DeletedUser

it depends on the settings

Speed 2 and rest is being voted on, from when I voted looks like simple tech, archers, no church, coins, pally and advanced weapons, bonus vills and fast growing barbs, no morale and single price nobles and a 100+ tribe limit so average to decent settings :/ Not looked at the poll for a few days so it could have all changed

DeletedUser

I hope it will change.
cause I really do not like play with archers like many TW players.

DeletedUser

w50 will have epic settings.

Though I will have to say, if this disease of playing TW still has me in its clutches and I do decide to further ruin my life by joining a new world, I wont be joining a w43 super tribe.......basically because I dont think there could be much of a "super" tribe made from w43 :icon_redface:

No offence :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser88324

w50 will have epic settings.

Though I will have to say, if this disease of playing TW still has me in its clutches and I do decide to further ruin my life by joining a new world, I wont be joining a w43 super tribe.......basically because I dont think there could be much of a "super" tribe made from w43 :icon_redface:

No offence :icon_surprised:

i might be joining.

DeletedUser

Imagine that.

Wait.

Imagine that.

Everyone would just get bored and leave, or get banned by the leader.

DeletedUser

I dont got time for a new World,
I had to say no against a Great premade :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I was considering joining 50 but only if hyper offered me enough alcohol to join that world. Although if it has archers there is no way I am joining.

DeletedUser59845

I just read about Chocolate Bear's co-player leaving this world and creating a pre made for 50 or 51 called scantily clad.

DeletedUser

I just read about Chocolate Bear's co-player leaving this world and creating a pre made for 50 or 51 called scantily clad.

That must be silent then not hyper.... unless during my epic inactivity spree I missed that.

DeletedUser

Not leaving 43, we can multi-task :icon_razz:

Lost serenity

I think this should be for a future world, past 50. I think many of us are already in a premade. I say in a few months, maybe August? we make the super tribe. The council of #1 tribe in maybe july (definitely not FRST, we suck :icon_wink:) gets to run the tribe, and choose the members.
That way, we get the best players and leaders world 43 has to offer. Anyone in for that? And Scott, Ill force you :)

DeletedUser

I may be coplaying an acc in IP.. Not 100% sure yet though :)

DeletedUser

I think this should be for a future world, past 50. I think many of us are already in a premade. I say in a few months, maybe August? we make the super tribe. The council of #1 tribe in maybe july (definitely not FRST, we suck :icon_wink:) gets to run the tribe, and choose the members.
That way, we get the best players and leaders world 43 has to offer. Anyone in for that? And Scott, Ill force you :)

There are enough good members on 43 to fill a tribe?

Lost serenity

Yes. Maybe you arent good enough, though :icon_wink:

I haz heard bad, bad things Mr. MaClean!

DeletedUser

Yes. Maybe you arent good enough, though :icon_wink:

I haz heard bad, bad things Mr. MaClean!

Yeah I know nubs like me deserved to be rimmed...... MaClean..... you know I have hundreds of nicknames and that could be the most odd one.

HorseSoldier

tbh I usually have better luck when I join a world not with a planned tribe rather than joining with a premade. then I end up in someone else's premade usually :p

Status
Not open for further replies.