W50 - Who's joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeMeNOhPi

I'll join W50 :)

P.S: I'll leave this thread open till W50 forums are open... just don't spam much

Hyper Hypo

Frst will remain as active as ever.

Scantily Clad will be uber sexy :p

A w43 super tribe would not happen unless the leadership was agreed upon and players selected by them :icon_eek:

DeletedUser59845

I really don't see this coming together the way everyone is talking. Which really sucks, because I was looking forward to this.

DeletedUser

Well can we make a list of who will join w50 if we want to make a premade

DeletedUser

I have grown my beard and hair down to ankle level ready to join Scantily Clad. That was not too hard as they were already down to my waist. Won't be the same without my magic suit of armour though - one of the big boys might hit me. That's when my foot long toenails come into play.

DeletedUser

lol, i was given privs, by notnukeproof in order to help him out dismissing all members on that world that had no tribe limit, and Ele is a friend

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We meet again n00b this guy...is a HaCkEr I have witnesses lol he disbanded a tribe with no privs and leave eLeMeNOhPi alone n00b

Hacking TW... I'm not quite sure how that would work. Either you, he, or somebody else is lieing about him either not having any privileges, he was not sitting a duke, or that it was he who disbanded the tribe.

DeletedUser

We here at the Rabid Squarrel account (Me and Super Brat) have decided to dedicate our lives to spamming Eles forums.
Also, I'm going to coplay a baronaccount in iP. Yes I am prepared for all negative comments from the FRST guys about how much iP will fail now :)

I'll join W50 :)

P.S: I'll leave this thread open till W50 forums are open... just don't spam much

Also, feel free to spam this as much as you want :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I may join w50.. depends on when it starts.. if it's near the world cup then I think i'd miss out.

DeletedUser

We here at the Rabid Squarrel account (Me and Super Brat) have decided to dedicate our lives to spamming Eles forums.
Also, I'm going to coplay a baronaccount in iP. Yes I am prepared for all negative comments from the FRST guys about how much iP will fail now :)

Well, I'm deffs not playing with hell on that world now, dont think i would be able to stand that sort of arrogance sharing the leadership with me :icon_rolleyes:

Guess that leaves me with 2 options now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well, I'm deffs not playing with hell on that world now, dont think i would be able to stand that sort of arrogance sharing the leadership with me :icon_rolleyes:

Guess that leaves me with 2 options now :icon_confused:

I'm not going to do any leadingstuff, I'm just going to coplay the account.

DeletedUser

We don't just flame for no reason like you came into our premade thread and did. Good luck in making it somewhere so you might give us a decent fight this time around! I sincerely hope you and your arrogance fail still though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't flame anyone until you flamed me, I simply stated that Scott was the most arrogant person I know (that includes me). :)
However, I do wish you luck.. Except Scott.. And James.

DeletedUser

I think i join w50. I am very active player and since my job is bond with computer i can play 18 hours per day if i want. This world is my first contact with TribeWars and i did not know it is not same if u start on begining of world or join 2,3 month later. I am holding good but there is always some greedy asholes in top 20 who jump from guild to guild looking for higher leadrship positions just for they own benefits, to collect more and more villages from inactive players for them self.
No matter what u do, u will always stay "behind them" bcs they are 2, 3 months in advance and your position in RIM k simply do not alove you to expand fast enough to catch them.
Well...
I decided i am going to be this big greedy bastard in k50. I guess if i play from day one active as now 2x speed world in few months 18h a day... Well... I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.