w50

• Thread starter DeletedUser19130
  • Start date

DeletedUser19130

I was just wondering who's joining W50??

when are they going to make another really fast world? these slow worlds are getting more boring and boring.

Last edited:

chucklefang

Speed 2 isn't what I would call slow.. :|
Did you not read the w50 thread made by Morthy of the 2 settings that are already chose?

Click me... -.-

See says speed 2. Further more if you don't like setting of a world, just don't play that world. It makes no sense when you join fo your free will just to come on here and bitch and moan about the setting of a particular world.

DeletedUser19130

Lol @ chuckle...

1.5 eventual unit speed isn't slow, but it isn't fast either. Couple the speed with the setting voted upon, and you see it will be a horrible world.

Bitch and moan? Lol, coming from a dude posting just to bitch and moan about someone bitching and moaning, which, in fact, is not the purpose of this thread, THAT makes me chuckle. If you don't like this then shut up and don't post. Simplistic, no? Hmm, maybe you need me to simplify it more for you.

Hush... Quiet... Leave... Go...

Got it now??

Good, very good.

Last edited:

chucklefang

Lol @ chuckle...

1.5 eventual unit speed isn't slow, but it isn't fast either. Couple the speed with the setting voted upon, and you see it will be a horrible world.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SETTINGS OF A WORLD DON"T PLAY THE WORLD. Sure everyone has their ideal set of settings but those settings may differ from person to person. They are a business and there goal is to satisfy the larger base of customers they have. What is horrible to you may be great to other players. I still don't see the problem here. You want a fast world and they give us speed 2. Then you complain....

Bitch and moan? Lol, coming from a dude posting just to bitch and moan about someone bitching and moaning, which, in fact, is not the purpose of this thread, THAT makes me chuckle. If you don't like this then shut up and don't post. Simplistic, no? Hmm, maybe you need me to simplify it more for you.
That was not my purpose of posting. My purpose was to show you speed of the world in which you already say will be horrible even though the settings are not final yet. You are the only person in this thread complaining about anything. I simply have stated, multiple times now that if you don't like a worlds settings just refrain from playing on that world. It's that easy. Ohh and it's very hypocritical of you to tell me not to post when I don't like something when part of the reason this thread is here is because you do not like these "slow" worlds.

Hush... Quiet... Leave... Go...

Got it now??

Good, very good.

Let me just go over a few things again for you.... I believe you will see my response in bold above.

DeletedUser19130

I think i'll give it a bit of time to develop before making my choice.

What do yall think of the settings the world should have??

DeletedUser19130

It's a question... What do you think the settings should be? Have you voted on them yet?

DeletedUser

I voted for the settings.

My fave are:

Tribe Limit: <50 Anything below that is pretty much decent for me.
Coins > Packets
Archers > No Archers
No Pally > Pally / However if with Pally NO weapons!
NO church > Church
Basic Tech System > Anything else.
No Bonus Villages > Bonus Villages
Barbs grow up to 1800. Anything above that is too much, they are barbs.
Unit Speed 0.6
No Morale > Others.

DeletedUser

i'm mostly used to packets though

plus without prem packets are way better :| u can make 13 packets at a time, while you have to make all coins seperately

DeletedUser

I know, still I prefer coins a lot more. Thankfully there are both features therefore whoever prefers coins is able to join a coin world and same applies for people who prefer packets.

DeletedUser

when are they going to make another really fast world? these slow worlds are getting more boring and boring.

Hate to break it to you, but speed 2 is the fastest they will ever do a regular server speed. As for troops, if the voted .6 is enforced, then true unit speed will be 1.2. If you want faster troop speeds than that, join W49 where the server is 1.5 and troop speed is 1.

If this is no where near fast enough for you, join an HP or speed round.

DeletedUser

I'm not joining. Though Speed 2 would be good, too fast for me.

And yeah, 2x is the fastest they're going to do. You could join Beta at 3x speed, but aside from that HP is the way to go.