w51 Tribe

DeletedUser57316

I am putting a small tribe together for w51.

I am only looking for 15-20 players where we will start 5 days late on the rim. (May change) I am of course only looknig for elite players. I know some name names, but If I do not know you, you will have to go through some small questions :)

There are a lot of good players in this world that is why I am making this post here.

For the tribe it will be fun, will be serious but fun :)

Myself as a duke will not do much, I will do the normal duke duties, but mainly I will be there to hold the tribe together. The members in the tribe can do whatever they want, attack whoever. We will never have an alliance or NAP.

There is no name or anything decided yet, I will see if I get any responses.

Any questions please ask :D

Hoping to get a couple people.

DeletedUser

Seems a bit low on info, you have no profile picture which I find intriguing to read.

Also you are going to join 5 days late. so when BP is finished, bit late do you not think.

Also, you will be doing normal duke duties; that is not just to hold a tribe together you know and with a tribe of 15-20 it will not be hard too.

& just to add on, you have said never NAP or Ally, may I ask why?

DeletedUser57316

First off i have no profile picture because there is no tribe name yet.

Even if we start 5 days late we will still have BP, everyone recieves BP no matter when they start. It may over for other people, but I believe that starting this late will not be changed. Also like i said in brackets the 5 days may change, it is just a number I threw out there to let anyone interested know that we will be starting late.

When I said normal duke duties I should have said among the main things I would do is just hold the tribe together like a normal duke. What I meant to get across is that I will not be a duke that puts in a lot of rules or restrctions. I will keep the tribe together, I will if necessary in the future find appropriate allies. Like I said though I will be there mainly to keep the peace and let my members go wild. After this world I want to runa tribe that will have fun playing, not having to wrry about maknig somebody mad that vould screw up the tribe.

As for no allies or NAPs that comes normal with most tribes especially at the beginning. It may change later in the world.

I hope I answered your questions, I knew I was missing info when I made this post, questions like these will help make things clearer.

DeletedUser

Epic fail, atleast come up with a name for your tribe before asking others to join :icon_rolleyes:

nad destroyer

This is in the wrong section, should go in the section of premades...

DeletedUser57316

Epic fail, atleast come up with a name for your tribe before asking others to join :icon_rolleyes:

Why :/ "Look at my cool name that is why you should join!" Thats exactly how I want to prove to people on why to join. Why don't you go some other topic where people will care about your pointless posts. I find choosing a name is a joint decision, one the whole tribe should agree on.

I know this is the wrong spot Nad, but I know there are good players in w50 and I was hoping some would read this and become interested.

I have few members joining, some from w35, couple from w3.

DeletedUser

murph18 said:
Why don't you go some other topic where people will care about your pointless posts.

Pointless threads deserve pointless posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57316

Hows it pointless?

It has done its goal and I have had people want to join my tribe.

DeletedUser

i join tribes with cool names ... thats why im in Medieval Hippos ^_^

and is this the right place for premades?

luc6

Geez give the guy a break he does not need to be flame by idiots, because you think your cool, should point where to go and shut your traps

nad destroyer

Geez give the guy a break he does not need to be flame by idiots, because you think your cool, should point where to go and shut your traps

I think he's capable of defending himself if he really wanted to, he obviously doesn't care for our comments so he ignores, he doesn't need a hero so go somewhere else.

luc6

I think he's capable of defending himself if he really wanted to, he obviously doesn't care for our comments so he ignores, he doesn't need a hero so go somewhere else.

your nothing more then a troll that goes everywhere pretending to be better then others you failed worst then him. no one cares about each post you do most are tard comments

nad destroyer

your nothing more then a troll that goes everywhere pretending to be better then others you failed worst then him. no one cares about each post you do most are tard comments

lol your annoyance is amusing. I don't think I'm better than anyone, I'm average, your a hypocrite, you obviously think your better then me.

luc6

lol your annoyance is amusing. I don't think I'm better than anyone, I'm average, your a hypocrite, you obviously think your better then me.

well looking at your in game performance nothing that shines lol.. but heads up before flaming post for help just don't comment you do not earn villages by doing so. it is what to say wrong section and paste right one?

nad destroyer

well looking at your in game performance nothing that shines lol.. but heads up before flaming post for help just don't comment you do not earn villages by doing so. it is what to say wrong section and paste right one?

lol so I shouldn't post just because I'm average? Thats practically the whole world. There's only a handful thats better and perhaps a couple of handfuls that are worse. And I don't get that last sentence, its wrong to point out that this topic is in the wrong section?

DeletedUser57316

i join tribes with cool names ... thats why im in Medieval Hippos ^_^

and is this the right place for premades?

I should be joining that tribe soon :D

But like I said, I was hoping to attract the attention of some good players from this world, I know this is the wrong place. I also said I want to agree on the tribe name with the whole tribe.

Also Nad do you have nothing better to do with your life then to go around a troll? If you got nothing good to say then go troll somewhere else and leave this topic. I know it is in the wrong spot and I do not care, if have put your point forward and I thought about for 2 seconds before moving on.

This whole world seems to be about the person who troll the best, unfortunately your brought it to my topic, now pleae go away.

I have picked up another 2 members thanks to this topic, 2 very good players.

DeletedUser

Why does he need a tribal name when the settings havent even been set out? Grow up buddy. Im joining and I know a few other good players will be joining. Maybe we will be NAMELESS :icon_eek: