w51 Tribe

DeletedUser

well good, im glad ... im just saying that zaf wont be around much longer to spam his off topic thread ^_^

nad destroyer

I should be joining that tribe soon :D

But like I said, I was hoping to attract the attention of some good players from this world, I know this is the wrong place. I also said I want to agree on the tribe name with the whole tribe.

Also Nad do you have nothing better to do with your life then to go around a troll? If you got nothing good to say then go troll somewhere else and leave this topic. I know it is in the wrong spot and I do not care, if have put your point forward and I thought about for 2 seconds before moving on.

This whole world seems to be about the person who troll the best, unfortunately your brought it to my topic, now pleae go away.

I have picked up another 2 members thanks to this topic, 2 very good players.

Well good luck to you and your tribe, if you knew it was in the wrong section why didn't you just point that out in the first place. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary drama. Honestly your suddenly a "troll" for pointing out where a topic is supposed to go.

Seriously? You have to troll some more? Everytime I see you post it's either useless, or trolling. You honestly need to get out of this thread. It's not YOUR job to say that this thread is in the wrong section, that's the mod's job. It's not your job to troll, that's no ones job.

The same goes for nad destroyer, if you don't like what he's posting, don't read it. If you think it's in the wrong section, wait for the mod to put it in the right place, or lock it.

Now please, just shut up, both of you.

Trust me I have no problem of not reading something I don't like. If someone doesn't care its not in the right section then ignore my post, and I don't like reporting "a topic is in the wrong section" to the mods, thats just being petty. To me you guys are becoming trolls by trolling the supposed trolls.

you and Nad are the worst troll on forums you should get warning to spam like you guys do. every post you add stupid comments and flame people about anything.

Mods should do there job and have creeps like you out ruined the forum more then anything else.
Nad talks bigger here then his action IGM dead end tribe and he sucks as a player. Should i open a thread to flame Nad because of it??

believe me it would create more flame then what you 2 troll are doing.

lol I'm the worst troll on the forums... too funny, I haven't even logged into the forums in two days besides now. The only place I troll/spam is in the general section. Everywhere else I take more seriously. Where do you get your opinion that I suck as a player? Just because I started late in world 50? To me you are a hypocrite, since you never bothered to reply to my previous post to you. I get it you dislike me because of your inaccurate perceptions. I'm done here as I only intended to post once that this topic is in the wrong section and got blown way out of proportion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well good luck to you and your tribe, if you knew it was in the wrong section why didn't you just point that out in the first place. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary drama. Honestly your suddenly a "troll" for pointing out where a topic is supposed to go.

He said it was on the wrong topic, after you guys said it was. He said he posted it here because there were a lot of good players from this world. But you and OTooles went on trolling and flaming because you didn't view it from his side of the table.

Fact remains let the mods do their job, don't do it for them and say wrong forum. We're calling you a troll because YOU created drama. YOU wouldn't let him post it in here and YOU had to create drama because YOU wanted the attention.

Trust me I have no problem of not reading something I don't like. If someone doesn't care its not in the right section then ignore my post, and I don't like reporting "a topic is in the wrong section" to the mods, thats just being petty. To me you guys are becoming trolls by trolling the supposed trolls.

Or you could just not post that it's in the wrong section and stop creating drama.

If you're not going to "report a post" then don't bother saying it's in the wrong place in that thread. Honestly all your trying to do is create attention to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57316

Oh noez ... im sorry to say you will be down to 1 member very shortly ...

Zaf said hes joining, what info makes you think he will not be joining?

He may be done in w50 soon, that much I know.

nad destroyer

He said it was on the wrong topic, after you guys said it was. He said he posted it here because there were a lot of good players from this world. But you and OTooles went on trolling and flaming because you didn't view it from his side of the table.

Fact remains let the mods do their job, don't do it for them and say wrong forum. We're calling you a troll because YOU created drama. YOU wouldn't let him post it in here and YOU had to create drama because YOU wanted the attention.

Its just sad, I dislike this kind of attention as I hate being considered a troll or spammer for pointless reasons. If you notice I posted this is the wrong topic, before he made any statement of the kind. So you think what you want, since you obviously want to think what you want without any facts to back it up.