w51 Tribe

DeletedUser

nad destroyer +1
luc6 - 1

murph18 said:
I have picked up another 2 members thanks to this topic, 2 very good players

I highly doubt it only noobs would be interested or do you have proof of these 2 very good players? if not don't BS :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nad destroyer +1
luc6 - 1

I highly doubt it only noobs would be interested or do you have proof of these 2 very good players? if not don't BS :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously? You have to troll some more? Everytime I see you post it's either useless, or trolling. You honestly need to get out of this thread. It's not YOUR job to say that this thread is in the wrong section, that's the mod's job. It's not your job to troll, that's no ones job.

The same goes for nad destroyer, if you don't like what he's posting, don't read it. If you think it's in the wrong section, wait for the mod to put it in the right place, or lock it.

Now please, just shut up, both of you.

DeletedUser57316

nad destroyer +1
luc6 - 1

Stutters, he kinda just posted ;)
Pizzahappy
TrueZalfer

DeletedUser

Seriously? You have to troll some more? Everytime I see you post it's either useless, or trolling. You honestly need to get out of this thread. It's not YOUR job to say that this thread is in the wrong section, that's the mod's job. It's not your job to troll, that's no ones job.

The same goes for nad destroyer, if you don't like what he's posting, don't read it. If you think it's in the wrong section, wait for the mod to put it in the right place, or lock it.

Now please, just shut up, both of you.

You only contradict yourself by posting this...... FAIL

DeletedUser

I know that I was trolling in that post, but honestly, you need to shut up. Aswell as this post I'm trolling, I could really careless aslong as it get's you out of this thread.

DeletedUser79613

You only contradict yourself by posting this...... FAIL
tbh, if you have a problem with this thread here, just say your point(which you already have, multiple times). And if people don't agree with what you say(which they don't.) Report it, then wait and let the mods decide wether it is in the right or wrong place.

DeletedUser

tbh, if you have a problem with this thread here, just say your point(which you already have, multiple times). And if people don't agree with what you say(which they don't.) Report it, then wait and let the mods decide wether it is in the right or wrong place.

Your like a parrot you basically repeated what Separated Depression said, so.... what was the point of your post..., spam?

DeletedUser

nad destroyer +1
luc6 - 1

So I am a noob? We'll see...

DeletedUser57316

Sprayin be a w3 player :D

I didnt add you to the list cuz your not as new :p

DeletedUser

Why's that then? Just realised how much of a fool your making of yourself?

DeletedUser

Nope you pretty much ended this thread with your previous post.... closed

Sprayin Runz TW said:
OTooles is clearly better than all of us lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

Nope you pretty much ended this thread with your previous post.... closed

you and Nad are the worst troll on forums you should get warning to spam like you guys do. every post you add stupid comments and flame people about anything.

Mods should do there job and have creeps like you out ruined the forum more then anything else.
Nad talks bigger here then his action IGM dead end tribe and he sucks as a player. Should i open a thread to flame Nad because of it??

believe me it would create more flame then what you 2 troll are doing.