W52 Awards

DeletedUser93513

Googly is such a noob. He's scared of posting after me.

He's afraid of me flaming him. (facepalm)

DeletedUser

i think i know who hurr is but who is the other noob

Brand new noobs award: Hurrrr and the other guy

DeletedUser

You have never experienced my moderation, so kindly do not spout BS about it.
I am not posting here in my moderator capacity. I am posting here in a personal capacity. The two are quite separate.

And I won't put him down because the facts are on his side. The best proof of point your side has given me so far is a few quotes of incredibly insensitive posts by minaise and the excuse that he was joking. It's sad, really, trying to watch you shrug this off.

Any apology now will feel drafted and seem meaningless to anyone involved. I have, privately, though, so please -- again -- don't talk about stuff you don't know shit about.

And I was talking about you, dear moderator. I'll spout BS about whatever the hell I want. I wasn't asking for Googly to be put down either, I was talking about mods not putting you down for so 'kindly' being involved in derailing a thread. But obviously the whole mod system is so corrupt, they won't, while we we all 'kindly' receive a few infractions and warnings.

DeletedUser

Any apology now will feel drafted and seem meaningless to anyone involved. I have, privately, though, so please -- again -- don't talk about stuff you don't know shit about.

And I was talking about you, dear moderator. I'll spout BS about whatever the hell I want. I wasn't asking for Googly to be put down either, I was talking about mods not putting you down for so 'kindly' being involved in derailing a thread. But obviously the whole mod system is so corrupt, they won't, while we we all 'kindly' receive a few infractions and warnings.

So just because someone disagrees with you they need to be put down, and because they are a mod (regardless of the fact that they do not even mod this world) it means the entire moderator system is corrupt?

Amazing, can I book you as a lecturer?

DeletedUser

What infractions and warnings would you happen to be talking about, anyway? The net total of 0 that have been given out during this discussion?

DeletedUser

I think he's refering to the masses of infractions that should be given out seeing as this entire thread apart from the first 2 pages are off topic and i could be wrong but when tossa going on about corrupt mods gets infractions or warnings.

DeletedUser

So just because someone disagrees with you they need to be put down, and because they are a mod (regardless of the fact that they do not even mod this world) it means the entire moderator system is corrupt?

Amazing, can I book you as a lecturer?

Not in a literal sense ... See it however you wish. I don't mean ''killed'', though, if that's what you're implying. And where did I state he should be put down because he disagrees, lad? Quote me on that and don't put words in my mouth. I said he shouldn't be posting here because he is a mod, who shouldn't be participating in a discussion of this kind -- not at all relevant to the thread -- after which I proceeded to say he will very, very probably not receive infractions, while I am quite damn sure 95% of the posters here will.

And yeah, not only should a moderator be the correct example (and not derail a thread), I've seen enough mods in my times. What, you think I'd say that just to hit dear mr. DaWolf? Please ... I've got bloody screenshots of Charmander, our last lovely mod, favoring friends, and generally being an inefficient corrupt mod.

Not once did I mention the matter with Googly here, so I didn't attack anyone for disagreeing with me about that either. Let me be very clear on that: as far as I care, he can defend Googly. What I don't agree with is that it's once again a mod defying their own forum code of conduct. But I'm sure it's all OK, he's friends with the others and they can permit letting one slip, aye?

I think he's refering to the masses of infractions that should be given out seeing as this entire thread apart from the first 2 pages are off topic and i could be wrong but when tossa going on about corrupt mods gets infractions or warnings.

Yeah, we've finally got a bright lad here. If anyone tells me the last bloody 6 pages have been on topic at all, I'll delete my account right now. Hell, I might even anyway. Shithole world.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Moderation Bashing
Tossa, you've had a history of being very anti-moderation staff on this forum. As have a number of your (older) SOHK members earlier on on this world. Might I ask that you drop the "corruption" claims for the time being until there is any evidence coming from this thread to back that up?

If you want to look at how seriously moderator corruption is taken, look to W57 forums. An admin got permanently banned from the game and fired for abusing her powers to benefit herself. So, corruption claims on this game are nonsense - Morthy takes a very, very strict line on actual corruption, and every moderator who has been caught breaking multiple rules or deliberately abusing their powers has lost their role within minutes of being caught.

Topic at Hand

I've given up arguing my point. It will achieve nothing, so there is no reason in continuing after this post at all.

At the end of the day, everything I have said will be disregarded. First and foremost because I retaliated to the abuse I received ingame, and "slandered" the leadership of the member involved for in the eyes of a less biased person from my point of view, not doing enough, or as I see it personally doing nothing. Both my view and SOHK leaderhip's apparent current view in my eyes are fair views - why should a tribe leadership do anything for someone who is attacking their member, whether or not he has a very good reason to? And why should a player be friendly to a tribe that keeps someone in their team who is abusive to him about his sexuality on a frequent and regular basis?

I agree it was a bad decision, albeit one which I still believe is entirely deserved.

To summarize this issue, we have 2 different sides. I think I've summed it up fairly well below.

1. Googly and company:
The issue has been handled badly and not enough has been done. Because of this and the time taken to do so little, attacks were launched on the player responsible and SOHK leadership lost any sense of competency in my eyes because of their decision and lack of action.

2. SOHK leadership and company:
The issue was handled, and there is no reason to consider the support ticket evidence provided as Googly has already said bad things about SOHK leadership and has attacked the player who made multiple abusive remarks about his sexuality.

Maybe a solution will be found with some middle ground. Maybe there won't.

Either way, this has gone on long enough publicly. I apologize for bringing the whole public - I'll point out that I wouldn't have done so had I felt i was being in any way treated fairly at all through this issue by the people I've spoken badly about since then (which I never once felt), but that it was still a wrong decision for me to make.

So, can we please leave this topic now to get back on track? Dusty Bottom/Memory Lane and Tossa75/Lawtonisw23/The Talamasca can continue to deal with anything that needs dealing with behind the scenes - continuing this here between us all achieves nothing.

~Googly~

DeletedUser

googly, i know we have had our issues but you know i've never been one to judge people.
want to talk, i've heard most of sohks side and would like to hear yours.
i'm sad to hear that youre going trough a hard time, but thats life..if youd like im here for a few days to talk:)
so if you still consider be a friend or someone thats worth talking to, bump me a message
ben

DeletedUser

Not in a literal sense ... See it however you wish. I don't mean ''killed'', though, if that's what you're implying. And where did I state he should be put down because he disagrees, lad? Quote me on that and don't put words in my mouth. I said he shouldn't be posting here because he is a mod, who shouldn't be participating in a discussion of this kind -- not at all relevant to the thread -- after which I proceeded to say he will very, very probably not receive infractions, while I am quite damn sure 95% of the posters here will.

And yeah, not only should a moderator be the correct example (and not derail a thread), I've seen enough mods in my times. What, you think I'd say that just to hit dear mr. DaWolf? Please ... I've got bloody screenshots of Charmander, our last lovely mod, favoring friends, and generally being an inefficient corrupt mod.

Not once did I mention the matter with Googly here, so I didn't attack anyone for disagreeing with me about that either. Let me be very clear on that: as far as I care, he can defend Googly. What I don't agree with is that it's once again a mod defying their own forum code of conduct. But I'm sure it's all OK, he's friends with the others and they can permit letting one slip, aye?

Yeah, we've finally got a bright lad here. If anyone tells me the last bloody 6 pages have been on topic at all, I'll delete my account right now. Hell, I might even anyway. Shithole world.

Wasn't Charmander a forum mod not an ingame one and they can do whatever they like on other worlds that they don't mod even though it is a bit bad if someone else has to come along and clear up another admins spam. Only seen one bad mod and he helped a mate from another world by banning players from an enemies tribe quite a few times but that was a while ago.

DeletedUser

This thread now bears no resemblance to the title and has been completely derailed. It serves no meaningful purpose, purely acting as a nexus for circular and ultimately fruitless arguments and in consequence I feel should be locked.

dwin

DeletedUser

they are talking about the w57 mod. she went into the server and was able to look at the other tribes ingame mails and forums. she also signed into others accounts as she had their passes, and set her and a few others accounts to build men at a quicker spped and town buildings such as walls. pretty much anything you could cheat at she did it, w57 has been upset about it for a month now. old news but very upsetting news for the customers there as tw lost alot of faith. most mods do not play the same world as they are moding but tw does not restrict it per say from happening in rare places. this one was a payed tw mod, not the free ones tw uses at times. made the whole system seem very corrupt.