W52 Pre-Made?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, W20 is dying, W17 is boring me and W50, well I keep running out of things to do their, so I want to set up a W52 pre-made.

My idea was to get my friends from W20 and other W20 players plus my friends from W17 and other W17 players to make a tribe for w52 plus some outsiders.

My aim is roughly 50-60 players (I know it's a lot, but I can guarentee some will be cleared early or have RL issues which will leave us with roughly 40-50 players) and even then I plan on appointing a full council to help me.

Other details will be released shortly, HOWEVER, if you are interessted, please drop me a PM here or on Skype: EliteBoyz93 < I won't be on skype until 25th possibly 26th of June so a PM to this external account is your best bet, just titled it "W52 Pre-Made" and state whether you are or aren't interessted/have any ideas and more.

Also co-playing is vital, if not an account sitter MUST be set for when you are offline.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Am I invited?
Is pointwhoring aloud?
Can I be the tribe perve?

-sere

DeletedUser

if someone wanted a co-play for an account in your tribe im down im limited but could put in some work

DeletedUser62954

if i mess up in W49... i might join W52... depending on the settings

DeletedUser47445

Might put my hat in the ring for co-playing. Depending on lots of stuff.

DeletedUser

I'd be interested. ex-world 1 war veteran (the original war) and I have been in all the recent wars there too..

however I have quit TW alltogether but im starting again.

skype me: sean5500

vtsuperboi

I haz much interest and im sure many ex-ALW members would too. (ALW was a small tribe on the south in 96/95/97 and we were around in the BSM days)

DeletedUser

I will be joining a new world depending on settings. I need a coplayer but I think I will be making my own premade with a few less members :)

aakminer1234

VP - count me in...if you want me, although it depends on the settings, my rl issues, and my status in other worlds, cannot handle more, will need to die in one first.

DeletedUser

I'd coplay/play solo if I like the settings and if sereton doesn't join.

DeletedUser

I don't think I would want to, I barely have any time at home to myself as is and would rather play socom than a game that's actually more of a chore than a game.

We'll see, if not you can add me to the skype chat and I can be used for comic relief.

aakminer1234

Instead of co-playing would acc sitting be fine as well? Just curious.

DeletedUser

Instead of co-playing would acc sitting be fine as well? Just curious.

No. 9/10 Sitters do not care for the accounts they are sitting as much as their own, plus I want full focus on every single account.

rich26ca

i'm looking to make a reappearance with in the TW universe....

Co-playing would be interesting never tried it...

I'm GMT 6:00 and would be the night crew for anyone looking i'm on from 1pm-1am GMT

DeletedUser

i'm looking to make a reappearance with in the TW universe....

Co-playing would be interesting never tried it...

I'm GMT 6:00 and would be the night crew for anyone looking i'm on from 1pm-1am GMT

So 1400-0200 ST times?

aakminer1234

Ok so co-playing is a must:
So how about I play ST 00:00-6:00 and someone else plays the rest.