w52 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser80720

this round is complete balls i was farming a barb then sent my troops out to it again and morthy changes the name to dont attack this village this was when my attack was about to hit i find this very sad my attack is below

Subject Sir Cornish (Sir Cornishs village) attacks Don't attack this village (500|500) K55
Sent Sep 25, 2010 18:33:02
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
4.6%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Sir Cornish
Origin: Sir Cornishs village (498|498) K44

Quantity: xxx xxx xxx 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 x 0
Losses: xxx xxx xxx 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 x 0

Your paladin Paladin has died.

Defender: ---
Destination: Don't attack this village (500|500) K55

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

» Paste troops quantities into simulator
» Attack again with the same troops
» Attack again with all troops
» Publicize this report
Forward Move Delete << >>

this attack made me a very easy target i hope the mods realise what mistake they made

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

what are you trying to say i sent my attack before that village name was changed i farmed it over 5 times before this happen so dont say i should check the village name maybe you should give people a warning

DeletedUser15106

It's a test round. Obviously he needed to test if your troops would go splat. They did.

DeletedUser80720

well i think morthy did this diliberetly since he kicked me from his tribe and then when i asked the person who invited me he said morthy dosnt like me

DeletedUser80720

FrailBeauty today at 18:24
Lol apparently he doesn't like you xD
Sir Cornish today at 18:22
now morthy has dismissed me

so i still think he did it diliberetly just to ruin my gaming

DeletedUser80720

i dont care i farmed that several times then he changed it just before my trooops hit its the only one on the map so he did it just to kill my troops why didnt he put more on the map if its for testing so odviously its not

DeletedUser80720

congrats morthy your a cheater i just got attacked by a barb with 500lc and when i clicked reports it was gone so congrats on being a cheating owner

DeletedUser80720

you think im stupid its called your the owner you can go on the cpanel or what ever its called for tribal wars so dont act stupid

DeletedUser

Sir cornish should really stop with these lies, morthy would never use a barb to attack, that would be like him attacking someone whilst banned last time, and wel all know that didn't happen =D

DeletedUser80720

i aint lying i was attacked by the barb that was called please dont attack why would i lie about a barb attacking me

DeletedUser80720

look dont act stupid your the owner you can delete anythink u want so why dont u stop lying morthy and i knew no one would believe me so i got a back up

Status
Not open for further replies.