W53 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to see an interview of mohua, i have never ever seen one before, and know where the heck he went. I knew I should of taken note of his alias although i never seen him use an alias before but that is just what i have seen, i sure don't know if it is true or not.
He played as Spaher on this world for a short period. I believe that was only because his mohua account is being played by someone else on w51 currently. Thats all I know on that.

DeletedUser

Blog will be out tomorrow afternoon >.<
Waiting on some quotes from some people. Sorry for the delay.

Also, underdogs feature has been moved to next week and replaced with an article on the falling of Happle & Contra.

DeletedUser

Blog will be out tomorrow afternoon >.<
Waiting on some quotes from some people. Sorry for the delay.

Also, underdogs feature has been moved to next week and replaced with an article on the falling of Happle & Contra.

Can't wait. The first one was a good read and hoping that this edition lives up to the first.

DeletedUser

Going to be at the hospital for 3 or 4 days. Unfortunately I'll only have internet access until then. Very sorry about this, and the late notice. I have been feeling sick for a while, but it only got this bad recently.

I have mentioned in the bloggers forum that if any of the bloggers feel like doing a guest edition while I'm away, they will be welcomed to do so (with the approval of the head blogger ofc).

See you soon guys.
Sorry again about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.