w53 in 2 minutes

DeletedUser

World53.net in 2 minutes.
From world opening til 31st julyIf i forgot something, or painted anything wrong, please complain below. Just posted a clip for w52 if you are curious about it. The resolution is in HD(1080x720), so look at it in full screen :)

/aarrgghh:xmas smile:

damnatory

yay, i can see my nub acc nobling :icon_razz:

and these explosive mixed nubs in k53, awesome! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yay, i can see my nub acc nobling :icon_razz:

and these explosive mixed nubs in k53, awesome! :icon_biggrin:

Shhh, i see you doing the same in K55
emoticon-00127-lipssealed.gif

Brings back memories, i loved how fast K33 filled with blue dot's after we established in the back of it, too bad 2 other nubs are missing since then ;p

Awesome map! <3

DeletedUser

brilliant map, well done. my personal favorite bit is watching the Drama Static war start and the blue creep down the east side!

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, makes me happy you liked it :)

Shhh, i see you doing the same in K55
emoticon-00127-lipssealed.gif

Brings back memories, i loved how fast K33 filled with blue dot's after we established in the back of it, too bad 2 other nubs are missing since then ;p

Awesome map! <3

Ive collected informaion of the w51, w52 n w53 so these are the only worlds i can make these clips for. Ill continue collecting the data files for these three worlds so there will be more updates later on. But not w55 :(

/aarrgghh:xmas smile:

DeletedUser

I meant K55, not W55 ;p, W53 is all that matters :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i dont play w53 but someone sent me this link and its really cool

how the hell did u make this?

DeletedUser

As 0:20 moves into 0:21, you can see DSL's 1 second hit on the doctor bloke in K35. :)

greenmonsta

Wow, that video is amazing. Excellent work there. I hope to see your work in future worlds.

DeletedUser

awesome! that made catching up on everything i missed a matter of 2min )))