DeletedUser

Hell, half of drama is joining me, maybe some nooble as well :icon_razz:
We're gonna internal all of BA-I then declare on the world :axemen::axemen:

Looks like it works for allos? :icon_confused:

I understand your hard on for me.... :)

seems i joined you also

DeletedUser

What did you think of it? <3

was sort of expected. They have had border skirmishes in the past and was only a matter of time before they escalated into something more. Been waiting for there to be a major war in the south for a bit so i could sit back and eat the popcorn instead of being on the frontlines

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php

1 Drama! - #1 for a reason... They beat RIM! and deserve the spot. :icon_cool:
2 Nooble - A solid tribe with some very talented fighters...
With brad quitting they have a large pool to recruit from and I am interested to see if they make the same fatal mistake as DIY did. :icon_twisted:
3 COMING - well, brad's quitting...nuff said there. :icon_sad:
4 BA-I - these guys suck. at least they build up the barbs for others to noble. :icon_razz:
5 Temp - I got nothing and know none.
6 Static - They are nap'd with their allies enemy and have chosen the nap :icon_confused:
7 VooDoo - these guys would be half decent if they could build enough troops for their attackers to make good oda gains, but they don't :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Failed ONCE more and forced to quit as a pathetic loser.

There i corrected it for you.

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc..... time is passing, the DELETE button awaits, for Fork.

greenmonsta

1 Drama! - #1 for a reason... They beat RIM! and deserve the spot. :icon_cool:
2 Nooble - A solid tribe with some very talented fighters...
With brad quitting they have a large pool to recruit from and I am interested to see if they make the same fatal mistake as DIY did. :icon_twisted:
4 BA-I - these guys suck. at least they build up the barbs for others to noble. :icon_razz:
5 Temp - I got nothing and know none.
6 Static - They are nap'd with their allies enemy and have chosen the nap :icon_confused:
7 VooDoo - these guys would be half decent if they could build enough troops for their attackers to make good oda gains, but they don't :icon_redface:

Theres a difference between choosing a side, and choosing no side :lol: