W53 - Updating Maps

DeletedUser

:eek: Canadians have accents?

We dont even say eh. Well we do but not as much as people think

How do you explain them frenchies in quebec. They have funny accents and technically they are in canada

DeletedUser

dont get me going with Quebec. Some pretty nasty insults will come from me

DeletedUser

How do you explain them frenchies in quebec. They have funny accents and technically they are in canada

dont get me going with Quebec. Some pretty nasty insults will come from me

The french reached Canada in 1534. The capital of Quebec was founded in 1608. "How do you explain all them funny speakin englies", they did get here second after all.

I expect a lot from these forums but not racist banter.

DeletedUser

I havent been racist, And technically the word is prejuidice (Can never spell that word)

I have not said anything wrong but i could say nasty insults

DeletedUser

prejudice*

Which roughly translates to "I hate your whole kind but I'm not saying why."

The statement of hate alone is offensive. Are you unable to articulate your reasons in a polite manner or do you simply have none that could appear to have some logic behind it?

DeletedUser

Allos? stop internaling so I get to stay on the fastest nobler map now! :(

DeletedUser64592

dunno will be on the map tonight... top 3 players in the world choose to make a 3 man tribe today and i dunno what is going on LOL

(hi dark) :)

i look forward to what the map looks like tonight at update time to be sure.

DeletedUser57199

prejudice*

Which roughly translates to "I hate your whole kind but I'm not saying why."

The statement of hate alone is offensive. Are you unable to articulate your reasons in a polite manner or do you simply have none that could appear to have some logic behind it?

Its just the way of Canada, Quebec wants nothing to do with our English speaking provences and we return the favor but insulting them for being independ, and cultured... if you think thats bad you should see how we treat our beloved newfies :lol:
Besides they speak funny English possibly because they don't originally speak English...?

DeletedUser57199

dunno will be on the map tonight... top 3 players in the world choose to make a 3 man tribe today and i dunno what is going on LOL

(hi dark) :)

i look forward to what the map looks like tonight at update time to be sure.

It won't effect the map too much. Tribal average needs a minimum of 5 members, and unless your slacking you should still be on the fastest nobler list :p

DeletedUser64592

It won't effect the map too much. Tribal average needs a minimum of 5 members, and unless your slacking you should still be on the fastest nobler list :p

they should be on the top tribes map, i was in w22 one day as one person ;) but on the tribes map! Not like we can't see where dunno is now just look at the top 3 players in our world on the top players map and that is there map. I wonder how it will effect the dominance of there respective tribes that they left as far as % drops of RIM! and DSL in those k's that those players are in. Top 2 players from RIM! and top player from DSL (2 tribes who are at war) leave and form a 3 man tribe? The next few days could be interesting or maybe not i know that I

dunno

as far as the fastest nobler map... i have been slacking :( nobling at a 25 hour and 33 hour distance is slowing me up LOL but i need to break away from the rim as there really isn't anything left to take in k47 :( for me near me any way :(

REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to jan 31st when morale gets turned off!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

~W.E~
W.E.A
W.E-B

are family, W.E-B is now on the dominance map so I guess their relevant....

DeletedUser

Allos? .. You fancy sharing those internals or you happy eating them? Your rank 1 on these maps will only last so long,soon your internals will run out or is alexander next? maybe roddixxing? who knows :)

Last edited by a moderator:

geomikajak

bump bump bumpity bump..
whats up' with maps 2-3 days now?No Comprehende':icon_cry: