W53 - Updating Maps

DeletedUser

I dont know at the current moment. Will check the site see if theres any updates from nickjer.

darkaniken2

Jan 17, 2011 - 14:03:45 EST
Moving Site
-----------------------
Hey all, due to the large bandwidth demand these images require I have been transferring all images to a new site location. So far you should notice no change (which is a good thing). If you do notice a problem then let me know so that I can work on it. Thanks for your patience in this move.

DeletedUser

Map DOWN!
-------------------------
Before you send me a deluge of emails complaining about the maps, please read this. So the new site hosting the maps has unlimited bandwidth, but with unlimited bandwidth comes crappy services. Due to this issue, my program has been having trouble uploading all the maps to the site. I am now currently working on a solution and hope to have one by tonight. So theoretically, all the maps should be up and running by tomorrow.

http://map.k-io.com/ Maps ARE currently down, Nickjer, is hoping that they be fixed by tomarrow.

DeletedUser

Next update. Drama may end up being the first tribe to hit 100 villages nobled in a day :p

DeletedUser

143 villages to us :D Great job!

Edit:

[12:02:56 AM] Pete (Roversbeef): We did the equivalent of taking out allos in one day

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

Just amazing...
[spoil]
dslh.jpg
[/spoil]
Just so nobody forgets how awesome you guys did anytime soon ;)

DeletedUser

Record, lets see how long it takes for other tribes to reach.

DeletedUser

You can tell we did a couple ops, with the lumps of blue dots in three areas of the map :p

greenmonsta

Wait and see, we'll be going to the most villages in the same second record :p We got it once before!

DeletedUser

Nice to see Coming and Nooble get over a 100 villages, Sadly for you guys Drama! nobled 251 villages :p

DeletedUser20939

yeah real tribe effort cause you guys didn't got great power of the day

DeletedUser

we were really close. we took 24 so were only 1 vil behind ;(