Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take them out of the spoilers. Also I hope you know what your doing, zoom etc

Its also normally polite to link nickjars website

DeletedUser84906

Take them out of the spoilers. Also I hope you know what your doing, zoom etc

Its also normally polite to link nickjars website

^This.

Any nub can posts this maps.... - So as fordy said, i hope you have already contacted nickjer to be the updater.

kingjohan

Show some respect to nickjer, post the link to his website!! >:[ >:[

DeletedUser

;(
Doesnt update very often.
I'm ranked 7, but i aint on there ;(

george-hall123

Why aren't i on the fastest noblers yet? :( This updates slow... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

updating is the last of my worries when the limit to get on the dominance map is one million...and there is no zoom.

Thanks for doing these maps but please fix this..

DeletedUser

Lol +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 xoxoxo. Noobs lol

I know nickerj personally and i have donated money to the website. The original post was done short as i did not have time and planned to finish it off once i got back. So, like, yeah, show, some, respect! :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 xoxoxo. Noobs lol

I know nickerj personally and i have donated money to the website. The original post was done short as i did not have time and planned to finish it off once i got back. So, like, yeah, show, some, respect! :lol:

Yeah yeah were noobs, take the damn maps out the spoilers and put some explanations at the bottom to say which map is which and what they do. Tell people what to do regarding family tribes etc so you can update them... you get the jist?
We will respect you when you do things right.

EDIT: I thought Repinski was going to update this world?

silvereclipes

The spoiler would be done regardless since the Mods would place them there, an on top of each map it says what they are for, been that way forever since nickerj made them that way from day one for the worlds,they update every 24 hours so everyone who hasn't played before now knows about when they update.

DeletedUser

The spoiler would be done regardless since the Mods would place them there, an on top of each map it says what they are for, been that way forever since nickerj made them that way from day one for the worlds,they update every 24 hours so everyone who hasn't played before now knows about when they update.

Spoilers are not required on these forums go check W53 for example, all you have to do is scroll and its better for when I'm on a phone. Also new people will not know what the maps are updating, so descriptions for them is sort of needed.

DeletedUser92753

also, the zoom and requirements for K dominance are outrageous for this stage of the game. I'm not sure about other worlds, but check 49 for how a map should be done. Repinski should do these ones too.

DeletedUser84906

also, the zoom and requirements for K dominance are outrageous for this stage of the game. I'm not sure about other worlds, but check 49 for how a map should be done. Repinski should do these ones too.

Give the nub a break. They will be zoomed in the next update mate.

DeletedUser

According to Nickjars website Repinski is the updater for this world, Hope thats true as he knows what hes doing.

slates9

The zoom does not take place until the maps themselves update. Stop the bitching (I'm allowed to say that :))

It is not a requirement to put nickjers website on there (Mainly the fact they're located on the maps anyway. Any fool can look at it.

Descriptions for each map are put at the top in simple form, for more detailed descriptions, simply go to the website, that's only a few clicks and a bit of typing...isn't it? Or can't you handle that extra effort?

DeletedUser

The zoom does not take place until the maps themselves update. Stop the bitching (I'm allowed to say that :))

It is not a requirement to put nickjers website on there (Mainly the fact they're located on the maps anyway. Any fool can look at it.

Descriptions for each map are put at the top in simple form, for more detailed descriptions, simply go to the website, that's only a few clicks and a bit of typing...isn't it? Or can't you handle that extra effort?

I never said it was a requirement I said it was 'polite'.

If its not hard to look at the descriptions on the website, It is certainly not hard to post them here to save us all the effort of those few clicks. We do enough clicking in-game.

queenslater

Oh my, again with the whining......
1) Who cares who posted it ,they are up, it is sad that the guys claim to fame in life is that he got to put the maps up.... I can just see you guys as 6 yr old kids on the playground jumping up and down screaming "its my turn to kick the ball"
2) Anyone who counts knows where these maps came from, true it might have been polite, but I think he did mention he was going to finish it.
3)Thank you for the spoilers, I know that myself with the 2 meg line like the fact that I don't have to wait for all the maps to load to see the one I want to see, and I know some people are on dial-up, they would appreciate the spoilers.
4)No need for an explanation, they are on the maps, why double post, then we would be doing too much reading as well as too much clicking.......We do too much whining methinks.

Not one 'thanks for the maps....So pip my boy......Thanks for the maps.