W54 Awards

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3135

As you can see from the following threads, I have some experience in doing this in the past:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=29436
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=29603
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=30038

The W6 awards were successful, and worked well. When I do a thread, I make sure to do it properly :icon_wink: There will be a succession of three threads created by myself. The first will be the nominating thread (this thread), the second will be the voting thread (multiple choice), the third, the announcement of W54 winners.

There will be 8 categories in which to vote:

Most Dangerous Tribe

Most Promising Tribe

Least Promising Tribe

Best Player

Best Leader

The Forum Personality Award

Most Annoying Forum Poster

Most Predicted Future Event

However, there are some conditions in nominating/voting (nominating for this thread, votes for the next):
- The voting thread will have no polls, votes are counted through posts only.
- Votes and nominations have to be posted by an account registered for this world and be over 1000 points.
- Nominations have to be given with reasoning (that includes proper sentence structure) or will be discounted.
- No voting or nominating yourself or your own tribe. Voting for others in your own tribe is still allowed.
- Any mass mailing or trying to solicit votes will result in a nice separate thread detailing your efforts.
- Do not write anything in this thread except for nominating. No discussion is allowed, if you wish to discuss, setup your own thread for discussion.

Nominate away, or don't, but please read the rules :icon_wink:
Bloodhood

Sellsword

Most Dangerous Tribe
-Punch -- growing all the time, have expanded from 1k to 4Ks in about a month's time. Decisive factor in the Angry downfall. #5 in tribal OD.

Most Promising Tribe
-Patryn. Rimwards expansion is open, tribes around them are relatively weak, nice size caps recently. #5 in tribal ODA.

Least Promising Tribe
-Chick3n. Ranked #1, yet tenth on the nobling chart. Third tribe in size. #9 in tribal ODA.

Best Player
-aussiebasher with new co-player. O-Ben Wan Kenobi almost completes the set of RIM dukes (shout out to Copy1234, LP and gaggzy, return to the nest soon!)

Best Leader
-Bloodhood. One of the most succesful dukes on the .net server. Best traits: intuition and insight.

-calmir (Blueway was gonna get this one from me for being such a nice guy, but he's gone) -- Cal has grown enormously as a contributor to the forum, and has left alone the spam to concentrate on articulate arguments. Having seen his rise in eloquence over the last 4 years, I can only say: keep it up.

-King Johan. Can always be relied upon to make himself look bad :icon_wink: Ever since w6, come to think of it.

-Fight for K45, war between AoE and Punch.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

Punch!, with how things stand at the moment, they are the most dangerous of the tribes. How long that will be so however, remains to be seen.

Most Promising Tribe

Zombie. Brains! But seriously, one only has to look at the leadership, players present and position to realise this tribe is going to become an extremely potent force.

Least Promising Tribe

Nukex; they are squished between me and Punch!. Bibi!

Best Player

Because I can't vote for myself [smirk], I'll have to say Sellsword. As he reminded me tonight, he managed to take a village off mattcurr. He deserves the spot just for that. =P

Best Leader

Bloodhood, I enjoy his sneakiness.

I have to say Sellsword, though Bh was a close second. He just hasn't been on as much (that I've seen). ^^ Both argue well, and clearly. Sellsword in particular tries to be as subjective as possible.

King Johan; while I know can make decent posts on occasion, tends not to.

Punch! v Zombie. In the words of my close friend Frisky: Gogogogo!

King Matt II

Most Dangerous Tribe
Has to be Punch!

Most Promising Tribe
Glad.

Least Promising Tribe
AoE. They're a good tribe, but they're boxed in and have no where to expand, will likely merge or war ending in a merge. I wouldn't say least promising, but least likely to still be here next year. :p

Best Player
IceHotPenguin (both co's)

Best Leader
Bloodsword? ;)

Calmir easily, though I haven't been around much lately, so I'm biased. :p

King Johan. Again, haven't been around much so it's from what I remember from earlier. :p

AoE vs Glad and/or Punch!.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Seen as i know some of the Punch tribe and experienced their skill id have to say them.

Most Promising Tribe
not to be biased but id have to say zombie. purely because of their rapid growth in all departments.

Least Promising Tribe
shhh tribe in my continent. seem to mass recruit.

Best Player
theres 3 players id nominate for this. sellswood my tribes duke. a lot of experience and able to give excellent advice
aussiebasher. very close player to me and again very skilled.
V for Valth. spoke with him a lot and seen the skill he had in continent 25.

Best Leader
Sellswood and bloodhood

first time on the forum so not sure who to put.

probably me because i talk a lot of rubbish

im not too clever on the whole "wider" picture stuff so im not sure.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Punch - Have almost doubled their size in the last week.

Most Promising Tribe
Pluto - Complete domination of their respective K, and room to expand.

Least Promising Tribe
RT - They have great top players, but after that not much depth.

Best Player
V for Valth - he's impressed me thus far.

Best Leader
Bloodhood; vair vair tricky

Sellsword - very good at making his point, intelligent poster

Eh, too hard to just pick one

Zombie and Punch leadership continuing to argue on the externals

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
~Glad~, #1 in OD

Most Promising Tribe
~Glad~ leadership & experience players.

Least Promising Tribe
TSA, # 121 in OD? but ranked 11th in the world for points.

Best Player
aussiebasher, you would know if he was a friend or tribemate :)

Best Leader
Sellsword, He thinks before taking action, always thinking about the tribe before himself!

night nurse, never a dull moment in the forums with him.

whether not say at the moment :)

PUNCH & ~GLAD~ taking the #1 & #2 spot in the world.

DeletedUser

Most dangerous Tribe

CHIK3N - No1 has dared "war" them (excluding the locals, they don't have a choice, what I meant is the bigger tribes with equal morale), but I think they are pretty dangerous as the top3 players are in there. -.-

Most Promising Tribe

PATRYN - Going with position here, plus they slipped under the radar and are currently standing at #5.

Least Promising Tribe

~AoE~ - Again position. Terrible. Merge or gone with the wind.

Best Player

hibakusha

Best Leader

Blank. No's impressed me thus far.

Sellsword

A couple, but not nominating them yet.

CHIK3N vs BUG! ? If they aren't skirmishing/warring already that I do not know about. :E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Act1, they are like ninjas! Silent and deadly!

Most Promising Tribe
Punch!

Least Promising Tribe
E1

Best Player
CMBurns

Best Leader
Sellsword. Make a mistake, you're forgiven, make it again hear him rawr!

Never... cool head and doesn't get worked out. Puts his point across well.

King Johan of course :)

Zombification of world 54

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Chik3n- looking extremely good, only problem might be some sort of exodus of the top players which usually happens around 1-2 mill

Most Promising Tribe
Zombie- Perfect location to be a 3rd wheel in major happenings, + I really like to see good rim tribes with good leadership.

Least Promising Tribe
to much candidates, entire SE looks bit..shabby

Best Player
Reiny Uy- after some coop problems pushing extremely well once again

Best Leader
I wouldn't single out anyone atm

Calmir- by far reason why I even bother reading tru some stuff, keep it on.

where to start... I don't know am I more anoyed at the amount of noobishness at the starts of the world, or with the dead forums after mid game

AoE. Lots of thing revolving around what will happen with that tribe and it will most likely have consequences on the entire worlds power balance (look I made a tribute to my wristband:D)

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Who Are They? :icon_cool:

Most Promising Tribe
Act1, they can easily expand into 3 direction and leadership is good, they may even be #1 soon

Least Promising Tribe
RT, after 3 of top10 players leave they may fall so fast.

Best Player
Agullabell ;)

Best Leader
Not SS or BH for sure rofl, they're growing only because noone declared on them yet and they're nobling small continent tribes.Maybe Act1 leaders

reiny uy? he's always trying to be nice

I know many plans about north tribes so I wont be predicting, and dont wanna give any info :lol:

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

Patryn
Most Promising Tribe

Patryn

Least Promising Tribe

Hung Family

Best Player

SecretAgentBarbie

Best Leader

hmmmmmm....

Hung fail

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Chick3N, They didn't have a chance yet to show their TW prowess.

Most Promising Tribe
PATRYN has a good hold in 4K's

Least Promising Tribe
PE family, they are the worst. As it merged into RT, then the result would be RT

Best Player
(both equal)
ReinyUy - Farming beast
Buster Cherry - He took great hits (he got his 5K villa to be catted down to 275 points at the start of the game when he is #1 and he has 10K points or so) but got back up on his feet very good.

Best Leader
Pactli, Do you know he preaches TW bible ?

Reiny Uy (He's funny to chat)

Dunno what it means :D

RT collapsing.

DeletedUser

Most Promising Tribe
Zombie- Leadership is good, They know how to handle diplomacy and they have plenty of room to expand, Although they are still a little spread out. Good advantage if most of their players can hold their own.
Least Promising Tribe
AoE. Boxed into k45 :icon_confused: Nowhere easy to expand.
Best Player
ReinyUy- The amount of farming he does :icon_surprised:
Best Leader
King Matt II- Seriously, Ikea was the best tribe I have ever been in :lol: Plenty of homoerotic things going on.
Not many stand out particularly
no idea. But I'll say king johan just for the lulz <3
Either Hung merging again, or AoE disbanding due to merging/war

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
hmmm,,, i would say have to be BUG, Party or Act1. cant really say now. but they all are a dangerous bunch.

Most Promising Tribe
cant say my own sooo....
i would say ACT1, great leaders, skilled members, room to expand, all they have to go thru is Noob.F or whatever they call them selfs now. They are rank 1 worthy.

Least Promising Tribe
AoE - not saying they dont have skill or good leaders because they do. but they are boxed in. they need a another k fast if there gonna survive.

Best Player's
Valth and ReinyUy - no reason need, there both beast

Best Leader
Valth, he is just st8 out great leader. probly best i've played under. turned a small rim tribe into top 2 tribe =)

Would give it to Never

King Johan, just cuz everyone else picked him :D

Hung family merges and adds 4 more family tribes. :lol:

DeletedUser92095

Most Dangerous Tribe
Chick3n - They have slowed down a bit but they still have enough good players and space to expand to stay on top.

Most Promising Tribe
Bug! seems to be doing well. S00N also looks good.

Least Promising Tribe
Small barb munching tribes, pre-mades who talked big but fell on their faces pretty fast. (MF, PRo, etc.)

Best Player
Josheb - this guy is underrated. Has been on top for quite some time now and yet nobody seems to mention his name.

Best Leader
Not sure. Waves maybe?

Sellsword

None.

War between Bug! and Chick3n. Either that or they both get scared and decide to hug (merge).

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Punch - they seem to be constantly on the move, a good trait.

Most Promising Tribe
ZOMBIE - With the leaders that they have alongside the tribes position in the world, its fair to say that they will be a future force to watch out for.

Least Promising Tribe
RT - hemmed in on all sides along with lose of some of its more bigger players. Clocks ticking.

Best Player
IceHotPenguin- The Penguins are machines, though i would make a better co then Cal :)

Best Leader
Bloodhood.

Calmir- The way he constructs and presents his arugments is...Beautiful.

Zombie v Punch, so much chatter between the tribal leaders on the forum. Its great!

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
Act1- with it's great leader and it's great players we should all watch out from them
punch!- my tribe the inside is even better than the out side :icon_cool:

Most Promising Tribe
ZOMBIE - yes they have some of the best players , but they also have much noobs that needs to be dropped when they drop those players they will be a tribe to be feared

Least Promising Tribe
~AoE~ - lame name :p i also heared that there leaders are just as lame don't see them lasting

Best Player
EyeOfSkadi-the best player i ever played with

Best Leader
V for Valth- he is a great leader

Sellsword- defiantly ,he speaks with mature ways and never disrespect anyone and i respect him for that

i don't get annoyed by what people post i think we all have different opinions

BUG! Vs Party i think it's about time this war happened

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread for nominations only.
If you have the urge to discuss or add your opinion on a particular matter you may open a discussion thread separate to this one.

DeletedUser97248

Most Dangerous Tribe

has to be ~Glad~ theyve been pretty war hungry recently and have gained a top spot in ODA, however Punch have declared too so there is a possibility that the Top tribe ODA will change alot in the next few weeks.

Most Promising Tribe

there have been alot of big names in Punch so we could see alot of growing from them however Pluto have climbed the ranks recently, hopefully they can drop the dead weight and maintain control of their K.

Least Promising Tribe

has to be E1, im pretty confident that the northern members of Act1. will easily eat up their villages with minimal issues. the only possible setback is morale in the future weeks.

Best Player

ive not seen what players can do in this world yet, top players have come and gone so outside of my tribe im unsure if there are any phenominal players who deserve recognition. as ive said there are pro players in punch such as v for valth, amane and never. and in chicken there are lots of big names like Reiny Uy. but my vote goes for a rock at the top :p and a cool guy. he's pretty unknown player as far as the forum goes but Krushers is a bit of a legend in my books ;)

Best Leader

not gonna vote for my own tribe (again) and ive liked the way that Punch handles themselves so their leadership team is the one im for.

ive not been on the forum as much as i would have liked since the world started but ive seen alot of intelligent posts from CMBurns

king johan? i dont even know him, but everyone else has voted for him so i figured i'd throw that in :icon_biggrin:

the fall of party, seriously, we either superunderestimated TSA (which we did sort of do) or party's co-ordination and leadership is lacking seriously. they need to get a grip or else i predict a gangbanging from tsa and or Bug!