• Keep it how it is!

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Option 1.) One Major Post every Friday

Option 2.) Keep it how it is!

DeletedUser

I like the way it is now...but it doesn't seem to be respected at all.

Technically, from what it says, it should be 2 interviews a week and 1 stats/warstats a week.

So far there's been 3 interviews and no war stats.

DeletedUser

Keep it how it is.

As an ex-blog staff member, I can tell you that doing a major post once a week is...hard. I doubt half the team actually manages 4 posts a month, I never could.

DeletedUser

Keep it how it is.

As an ex-blog staff member, I can tell you that doing a major post once a week is...hard. I doubt half the team actually manages 4 posts a month, I never could.

Maybe 1 a fort night then

DeletedUser

The bloggers code of conduct states we must make 4 Full posts a month, thats why I do 3 a week, to ensure that I beat the required quota in case im short a month.

DeletedUser33494

Option 1.) One Major Post every Friday

I like the idea of a weekly update of whats going on

DeletedUser

I will keep this open until Monday, so you wont get another post until then, if you prefer once a week, I will do it either Monday's or Fridays (depends on my new job)

DeletedUser

Please vote in the poll not typing Option 1 etc.. The Cracker learnt something new for me so lets ensure his hardwork doesnt fall short.

DeletedUser

I will keep this open until Monday, so you wont get another post until then, if you prefer once a week, I will do it either Monday's or Fridays (depends on my new job)

This poll will close on 2011,January 22nd at 08:20

----> goes to try figure out how to change it...

DeletedUser

(nod) but there wasnt a poll when I posted so thats why I posted.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think a third option should be open.

As you are the blog staff member, and its your blog.. shouldnt you choose what is easiest for you? Making it easiest for you, ensures our entertainment, because your more likely to do a better job at your leisure.

Anyway, just my two cents. i believe i read somewhere you had a system, and then i think you should stick with the system. If you need another assistant, to post war stats.. or compile them for you... then im quite sure you would get a volunteer from here... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

(nod) but there wasnt a poll when I posted so thats why I posted.

Yes there was, The Cracker was nice enough to post this topic with the poll before opening the thread.
How many mods are happy to help out their blogger?

As you are the blog staff member, and its your blog.. shouldnt you choose what is easiest for you? Making it easiest for you, ensures our entertainment, because your more likely to do a better job at your leisure.

Anyway, just my two cents. i believe i read somewhere you had a system, and then i think you should stick with the system. If you need another assistant, to post war stats.. or compile them for you... then im quite sure you would get a volunteer from here... :icon_wink:

Its not my blog, its YOUR blog, I am just the very lovely Aussie Voice of the blog.

DeletedUser

Ya, but i have found that ease of labor increases productivity!

Also the quality of blogs are much better when the blogger gets to work around his own schedule rather than rushing to fill in one huge blog each week. As I have seen you say in other posts you like to do 3 small ones a week that way you have no worries about not fulfilling your full 4 posts a month if something in your life gets in way.

While most players will prefer to just read 1 huge blog a week in my opinion it is more important to have that blogger kept happy so we can have better quality blogs.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

^ Voice of reason. Start giving it routine, and likelyhood is you'll treat it like a job.