How would you like your Blog Structured

• One Major Post every Friday

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • Keep it how it is!

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Also the quality of blogs are much better when the blogger gets to work around his own schedule rather than rushing to fill in one huge blog each week. As I have seen you say in other posts you like to do 3 small ones a week that way you have no worries about not fulfilling your full 4 posts a month if something in your life gets in way.

While most players will prefer to just read 1 huge blog a week in my opinion it is more important to have that blogger kept happy so we can have better quality blogs.

Exactly. The reason why so many people quit the blog staff relatively early is because its hard to get 4 solid blogs out on a monthly basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly. The reason why so many people quit the blog staff relatively early is because its hard to get 4 solid blogs out on a weekly basis.

I can still fill in my 3 per week, just edit the same one every week and post it on a friday to make the world go ":icon_biggrin:"

Kris

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can still fill in my 3 per week, just edit the same one every week and post it on a friday to make the world go ":icon_biggrin:"

Kris

:icon_wink:

See. there you go, used your leisure while satisfying our greedy forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

It is a job, my boss uses whips to get us motivated.. she knows what pulls my heart strings, lol

oooh.!
whips.!
where do i sign up :lol:

when will poll end.. i wanna read me some blog

DeletedUser

i know i maybe rushing..
but isn't there a release? its saturday already..
am eager to read another blog :|

DeletedUser

i am not sure, and cant really be bothered to check :p
but, i think nml said that, till this poll ends there will be no new blog

DeletedUser

i am not sure, and cant really be bothered to check :p
but, i think nml said that, till this poll ends there will be no new blog

Correct, you will get 2 next week. 1 for Friday (Yesterday) and 1 for Friday (This week)

DeletedUser

Enjoy your little holiday while it lasts, you will soon be back to hard blogging ;)