W54 Blog

• Thread starter DeletedUser79609
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22731

Ahh so much hate... What has come of the world?

Give the guy a chance at the very least, no need to get so anal all of a sudden :icon_cool: , lets be honest we aren't all perfectionists (aside from me, i'm just perfect :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

we aren't all perfectionists (aside from me, i'm just perfect :icon_twisted:)

Except for using that complex 4 syllable word wrong, your posts makes sense :) but hopefully the future will be brighter.

DeletedUser22731

I didn't misuse it :icon_rolleyes:

I just meant I'm perfect perfectionist :icon_biggrin:

Whishy

Except for using that complex 4 syllable word wrong, your posts makes sense :) but hopefully the future will be brighter.

How did he use it incorrectly?

Also, it's a blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you want a different one, find a different one.

dfix

What is new here? we are a bunch of argumentative polemicists with a constant thirst for blood,

We where really welcoming Ultimatum to the world
emoticon-00131-angel.gif

@Ultimatum, I hope I didn't offended you as some posters suggest, I like a good fight on the forum as IG, I don't care about any blog (though I read and liked the unofficial) and sure that if you stay we are bound to see wonders in the next addition.

@ZedNex, w55 or not you can't let us down now, after all that love, an unofficial thread is just as good and even better.

DeletedUser96513

May be put a nice 2nd Edition up within a week, to shut everyone up, including me ^_^

DeletedUser

The first edition was not upto expectations......
but i hope the next one will be a great one.

DeletedUser

Well if he's giving up his place to ZedNex, let's appoint ZedNex.

I want weekly blogs with entertaining reads.

DeletedUser

Funny you should say that, since I have no W54 account..

You told me yourself you had a hard time being active. Then told me you'd be fine and you still logged in either very late or almost not at all, with hardly any farming.

I needed someone fully active. Don't take it personally.

And it doesn't change the fact that you're a very good blogger and we all want you to blog for w54.

DeletedUser

You told me yourself you had a hard time being active. Then told me you'd be fine and you still logged in either very late or almost not at all, with hardly any farming.

And it doesn't change the fact that you're a very good blogger and we all want you to blog for w54.

I said after Monday I'd be active then on Tuesday I had a bad migraine & was sick till Thursday (missed school because of it) & I'm not wanting to be W54 Blogger, so stop bringing up the issue.

Sellsword

You ruined it for us, now he doesn't want to be our blogger anymore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You ruined it for us, now he doesn't want to be our blogger anymore :icon_wink:

Blaming it on me huh? :(

But seriously...I want weekly blogs from the official blogger. 2 weeks is long as hell.

DeletedUser96141

OK, guys, Ultimate Quit his job (probably because if you guys)
happy?

And now we have a new blogger!

Status
Not open for further replies.