W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And he was saying that if I made a map right now, in just 1 day there would be a very large change, however if someone wants to make a map now just to have to remake it tomorrow, go for it.

Nice location btw.

DeletedUser

here is a new map :)

[spoil]
map4-28-1.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Figured with the merge in the world happening another map was in order. I did a normal one and an abstract one. Only did tribe names on the normal one as the abstract has the same color key.

normal
[spoil]
5-11.png
[/spoil]

abstract
[spoil]
5-11mosaic.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser98416

Normal Map is awsome mate....i love it :)

abstract one is nice also but i love normal one more ;)

DeletedUser

Patryn and Soon looks like the same color..

Nice maps. ;)

they arent the same one is light purple the other is pink similar colors of course, but they also aren't right beside each other so its easy enough telling the difference and thanks as well :)

@black rider Thanks

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
they arent the same one is light purple the other is pink similar colors of course, but they also aren't right beside each other so its easy enough telling the difference and thanks as well :)

@black rider Thanks

Your welcome, can you make one tribe with a Bright yellow

DeletedUser

I will be doing another map in the next day or 2 if anybody has a request let me know and I'll do it.

DeletedUser

Make a map with the tribes of w54, and give them different colours so we can see the difference between the tribes plz :/

DeletedUser

thanks :) this past week has been a very uneventful week for the world the last map looks just as similar as the map today :D