W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

looking at that map, I came to some conclusions:
If S00N and TBD were to merge, and act1 and punch merge, and WIN and zombie merge, and then those 3 tribes merge with eachother, then the world will be won.

Damn, so that means the world will now be over in 2 months if the rate of merging keeps going :p

DeletedUser96141

My first map :D

[spoil]
Map.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

nice map the only thing i dont like is it seems almost too pixely just my opinion . But still good map :)

DeletedUser

Got to update the map again :D Nice good new map.
But S00N no longer there :D

DeletedUser96141

[spoil]
Untitled-2-1.png
[/spoil]

meh it will take some time for it to fully load, but i hope it has taken care of the pixilating situation :D

2nd map ever :D

DeletedUser98416

only thing i would changed in ur 2nd map is i would put colour of Punch! same as in 1st map...in 2nd one dark blue on Punch! is lil "too dark" if u get what i mean...i like more dark blue from 1st one...

other than that....both maps are simply awsome... :)

Edit: I also meant to make a map but u posted it before me...anyway, i really need to post meh fail attempt at my also 2nd map :icon_wink:
Also tryed to improve myself since my 1st map and here is what i managed to make:
[spoil]
w54map.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

@ Reza, I don't notice the difference. The reason it is too pixelated is because it is hard to tell which layers are on top of eachother. Like, the borders are hard to determine very precisely. Keep trying, though! :)

Nice map, black rider

DeletedUser96141

Thanx for the CnC guys.
Ill make another one wehenever another merge happens :(

DeletedUser

blackrider, nice map but I'd switch the colours around, like switching zombie with cukiez, to add to the contrast between punch & zombie and cukiez & act1

DeletedUser98416

i think reza will hate me now..i stole his job :icon_redface:

DeletedUser98416

tnx guys..tnx reza :) hey, lets wait for next merge in this world so we both make our 3rd map :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just felt like doing something other than the tribes of the world