W54 Slogan Competion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

199600746127185097013058748712rqZRLNAJU21JOumEgVq.JPG

I told you we should have gone to IKEA to get our portals. At least then they would have matched!

DeletedUser

Idea?

Lets merge our portals, so that we both can go through at the same time! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98809

Straight robot: "The colour and image of fire and the colour and image of icey space.. an encouraging thought when jumping through a 'portal'."
Crouched robot: "Tally-h- wait, What?"

DeletedUser

Left robot: Have you heard?
Right robot: Heard what?
Left robot: Everybody's heard about the bird! B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word!

DeletedUser

Tall robo- Lets invade the yellow planet next.
Short robo- Idiot...its the sun.:icon_rolleyes:
Tall robo- umm...well then the blue one?:icon_confused:
Short robo- Nope....the Na'vi stay there, and they already defeated the humans, we dont stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Tall robo- Lets invade the yellow planet next.
Short robo- Idiot...its the sun.:icon_rolleyes:
Tall robo- umm...well then the blue one?:icon_confused:
Short robo- Nope....the Na'vi stay there, and they already defeated the humans, we dont stand a chance.

epic :lol:

DeletedUser96141

Left robot (reza): Make Ur mind up do u want to be a (points to yellow portal) troll or a (points to blue portal) spammer?

Right robot (sir cornish): Definately yellow but cud u add some red to it to show dat i am L33T???!!!

left robot: =.=

DeletedUser

Left Bot: What Movie You want to watch Thor (Blue tunnel) Or Transformer 3 (Orange Tunnel).

Right Bot: Obviously Thor, I heard Transformer 3 No longer have Megan Fox in the movie. They took away the one thing we robots love in that movie :( *Sigh*. Besides Thor tunnel is Bigger :D :lol:

Kash2Smash

2050: robots introduced to a man's attraction to symmetry.
right bot: uh which one?
left bot: the bigger one seems cold and loose, my temperature probe detects warmth from the smaller one.

DeletedUser

Tall robot: "So you are saying if we put something through the blue one it comes out the yellow one?"

Crouching Robot: "Yeah."

Tall Robot: "So what if we move the portals so they face each other and then throw something into one?"

Crouching Robot: "Then whatever we throw in there will be sure to have a long life of going through the portal again and again with no way of getting out."

Tall: "So say we threw a human in there, they would die a slow agonizing death, right?"

Crouch: "No doubt."

Tall: "I'm going to find Rebecca Black, be back in an hour."

DeletedUser

Small: "Check out my new invention! It's a GIANT 3D GLASS PROJECTOR"

Tall: "That's really great, Bob. But you see, there's this tiny problem.

Small: "What?"

Tall: "We only have ONE EYE, dumbass!"

Small: "... wanna merge?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

Tall robot: "So you are saying if we put something through the blue one it comes out the yellow one?"

Crouching Robot: "Yeah."

Tall Robot: "So what if we move the portals so they face each other and then throw something into one?"

Crouching Robot: "Then whatever we throw in there will be sure to have a long life of going through the portal again and again with no way of getting out."

Tall: "So say we threw a human in there, they would die a slow agonizing death, right?"

Crouch: "No doubt."

Tall: "I'm going to find Rebecca Black, be back in an hour."

heheheheh +1

DeletedUser97654

lol i got it but didnt think it was that funny being it was a pair of robots :icon_redface:

i was watchign an episode the other day were he sings it a soothing way shall we call it :icon_eek: now that was funny :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So I just re-read the rules and it sounds like we are supposed to put the words onto the actual picture, not just type it below. Is this true? This is my first time playing, I just got bored waiting for farming runs to get big so I visited the Externals for a change lol. Also, does anyone know when the competition will be declared over and voting will take place?

DeletedUser98416

Short Robot: Soooo, we are suposed invade and noble red portal?
Tall Robot: nope, WIN! is there...they merged too many portals there to be defeated :icon_rolleyes:
Short Robot: oooook... :icon_confused: then blue one?
Tall Robot: It's our tribemates u useless tool !!! o_O
Short Robot: -.-'

hope WIN! guys dont mind the joke :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98416

Hydralisk said:
So I just re-read the rules and it sounds like we are supposed to put the words onto the actual picture, not just type it below. Is this true? This is my first time playing, I just got bored waiting for farming runs to get big so I visited the Externals for a change lol. Also, does anyone know when the competition will be declared over and voting will take place?

well i think u dont need to do anything except writte ur funny text :)

Status
Not open for further replies.