W54 Top 10 - Relative positions/points

DeletedUser

A few things led to it.
1. A bet that I could noble before the breaks
2. I planned to noble rush, to attempt to beat nauzhror's w51 record
3. I wanted to noble before break 1
4. i will probably be the soel person to noble before break 2, giving me a safe day or 2.

Actually smart thinking ;)

DeletedUser96513

A few things led to it.
1. A bet that I could noble before the breaks
2. I planned to noble rush, to attempt to beat nauzhror's w51 record
3. I wanted to noble before break 1
4. i will probably be the soel person to noble before break 2, giving me a safe day or 2.

I doubt you will be the sole person:icon_wink:

DeletedUser82180

One of the few though.

It will be interesting to see how many noble before the break.

DeletedUser

Obviously you never were one of the first to get nobles in area.... 1k is sometimes the best you have, especially on church worlds.

Yes, I generally am not a huge rusher, but surely a better idea would to them build up over the second break and even time after that, so less troops are lost while more points are won?
Actually trying to learn something here so be kind :)

DeletedUser

Not really. The army ratios won't change greatly over such a small period, and to be frank you are just giving your neighbours time to get cats and cat your smithy (if they are smart) or academy (if they want to stop you fast). Not only that, but the armies with each day passing are slightly bigger which means bigger losses that take longer to rebuild.

Next, if you have an academy and your neighbours have 1k villages then you can grow your second/third/fourth/fifth village faster then them (meaning more points) and you can start building troops sooner (meaning a army built there can start farming and make the village self sufficient quicker).

DeletedUser

Not really. The army ratios won't change greatly over such a small period, and to be frank you are just giving your neighbours time to get cats and cat your smithy (if they are smart) or academy (if they want to stop you fast). Not only that, but the armies with each day passing are slightly bigger which means bigger losses that take longer to rebuild.

Next, if you have an academy and your neighbours have 1k villages then you can grow your second/third/fourth/fifth village faster then them (meaning more points) and you can start building troops sooner (meaning a army built there can start farming and make the village self sufficient quicker).

Okay cheers. So back to answering AHPs question, would you noble one or both?

DeletedUser

I kinda felt that way too. Great map though! I will post my top 20 formation analysis tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I don't understand the map, i'm not in that K...:icon_eek:

Also I wonder my self if i'll get my 2nd village before the 2nd brake... my noble target is kinda far :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Get a train. :icon_razz: About the Ks, well spotted sir. Seems he got the numbers mixed up.