W54

DeletedUser

all join W54!!!!! make sure you join north-east and get into K17!!! do it now!

(its smurks) so get that stupid look off your face:lol:

DeletedUser97155

Yes Join in K17! Build up nice and big so I can come eat you in a few months!!!

DeletedUser

all join W54!!!!! make sure you join north-east and get into K17!!! do it now!

(its smurks) so get that stupid look off your face:lol:

What happened to w55? I'm sure i read somewhere that you was going to kick arse on that world?

DeletedUser

lol ;) nothing happend to 55:p im still there atm experincing a gang bang but im still alive.

DeletedUser

well you said you could take on any 6 or 7 good players from w55 so i'm guessing you are winning :p

DeletedUser

atm yes lol they cought me off guard but im handling myself.

DeletedUser

off guard? you was inactive at the time they launched?

i was still hoping you would grow on w55 so i could fight you after the proposal you made about being happy to fight anyone. i thought you was a legend (really did) lol

DeletedUser

lol i didnt go inactive i got locked out of my house and some fags decided it would be fun lol. ive had so much tribal BS i had to deal with too. i saved a few people in my tribe due to diplomacy. 2 sadly i couldnt.

DeletedUser

lol i didnt go inactive i got locked out of my house and some fags decided it would be fun lol. ive had so much tribal BS i had to deal with too. i saved a few people in my tribe due to diplomacy. 2 sadly i couldnt.

lolz used diplomacy to save your guys? If you need someone to take over your villages on w55 and put them to good use then gimme a shout :p (i'm hax0r on w55)

DeletedUser

lol noble me?

this innov fag is trying to do that and failing to say the least.

DeletedUser

lol noble me?

this innov fag is trying to do that and failing to say the least.

:icon_redface: your fighting so called innov nubs and still was caught off guard while you was active but 'locked out of your house for the launches' :D

What k are you in?

DeletedUser71844

He's in the K I'm also in, so there is no point in getting any crazy ideas.
I have 52 spearmen...