w55 Awards

• Thread starter Cokie the Clown
  • Start date

.dan.101

And why is that?
Any reason?
And no im not in motive just would be nice to know you reasons.

I'm not going to go into details, but they do seem to rub people up the wrong way.

DeletedUser54064

Well the somewhat unexpected turn of events is the fall of Dirty, although having played enough worlds it was a bit obvious that the #1 tribe will get a lot of flak, it's still a bit surprising that the house of cards had crumpled so quickly. In terms of other awards/nominations I personally have no clue :lol:.

Really don't know how long will 4zl stick around, tribes of that quality tend to get bored and move on whenever a new world pops up, so surprised they're still here with 56 out, maybe I'll be proven wrong and they'll wind up winning the world, the leadership and members seem competent enough.

bugcommander

Well the somewhat unexpected turn of events is the fall of Dirty, although having played enough worlds it was a bit obvious that the #1 tribe will get a lot of flak, it's still a bit surprising that the house of cards had crumpled so quickly. In terms of other awards/nominations I personally have no clue :lol:.

Really don't know how long will 4zl stick around, tribes of that quality tend to get bored and move on whenever a new world pops up, so surprised they're still here with 56 out, maybe I'll be proven wrong and they'll wind up winning the world, the leadership and members seem competent enough.

I wouldnt be so sure some of us people that have been playing this game for a years actually rather like playing one world at a time and sticking it through. Check out w53 for an example most of those tribes are evolutions of premades that started the world

DeletedUser54064

I wouldnt be so sure some of us people that have been playing this game for a years actually rather like playing one world at a time and sticking it through. Check out w53 for an example most of those tribes are evolutions of premades that started the world

Yes but the amount of time I've seen the leadership quitting due to real life problems and good competent tribes falling apart thereafter, no tribe is guaranteed to survive till the end of this year, as again I did say I might be wrong and it'll stay a while.

DeletedUser65940

Im confused as to WHY rugsbunny is "Biggest Point Whore"

He may have had a lot of internal eats, but he is the #6 ODA player.....

In other words, hes bigger than everyone else on W55 so lets flame him for the sake of it.......

DeletedUser54064

Im confused as to WHY rugsbunny is "Biggest Point Whore"

He may have had a lot of internal eats, but he is the #6 ODA player.....

In other words, hes bigger than everyone else on W55 so lets flame him for the sake of it.......

Uninformed masses + extensive record of internal nobling + #1 rank in the world by a large margin = flame with the pointwhore references.

I don't think he's a pointwhore, because that would imply he has mixed villages, maxes them and has no troops. Just internal nobling is not my sort of style of play. :ram:

DeletedUser98709

Best Overall Tribe - Has to be 4ZL?

Worst Overall Tribe - Too many to mention.

Most Agressive Tribe - Dirty before they disbanded

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2011 - Nuts and Man-Up gone

Best Diplomatic Tribe - Motive

Worst Diplomatic Tribe - Dirty

Best Recruitment Tribe - Motive & *SnM* & 4ZL?

Worst Recruitment Tribe - LOVE

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think will live till Christmas - Motive, *SnM*, 4ZL? , THC

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by Christmas - The rest

Best leader/Duke - Evil-git :icon_twisted:

Worst Leader/Duke - Pandorasboxxx

Best Overall Player - FireRamenDrillNoodles?

Best Likable Player - -=X=-

Biggest Point Whore
- RUGSBUNNY!

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums
- Irishmetal, W55 King

Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums -
Brendan Murphy ... it has to be him:icon_evil:

DeletedUser62294

ohh evil-git the memories I have of him ha w41 takes me back

DeletedUser43776

Agreed.

Especially since she gave her sit to Evil-git.

She did not GIVE her sit to me. She left the game due to sickness, something that I would respect.

Why are you still hiding who you are? Please grow a pair! Would be far more interesting. :icon_evil:

.dan.101

She did not GIVE her sit to me. She left the game due to sickness, something that I would respect.

Why are you still hiding who you are? Please grow a pair! Would be far more interesting. :icon_evil:

So she did give you the sit. I know she was ill, and I know she has now left the game. It just backs up the fact she obviously wasn't a very good leader if her tribe fell to pieces and the Duke of Motive ended up with the sit. But there you go, and I wish her the best.

And don't worry about who I am too much. It's not particularly important. :)

DeletedUser98709

I would also like to add .dan.101 to Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums :icon_biggrin:

Because he spends most of his time trying to write negative stuff about my tribe.......

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

I would also like to add .dan.101 to Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums :D

Because he spends most of his time trying to write negative stuff about my tribe.......

Hey!

I stuck up for W55's barb caps too! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2011 - Obseleet? moving to rank 5 :O