w55 Awards

• Thread starter Cokie the Clown
  • Start date

DeletedUser

im glad you took your time to respond dan, although i think almost 11 months may be a bit long to be considered a reasonable amount of think time when all you post is a smiley face

DeletedUser4587

im glad you took your time to respond dan, although i think almost 11 months may be a bit long to be considered a reasonable amount of think time when all you post is a smiley face

I thought it was a very well thought out post.

.dan.101

I thought it was a very well thought out post.

Thanks.

I spent a lot of time thinking of the best way to respond, I feel as though the nail's head was hit and thus my post was a success. In the otherhand, INNOV suck. Badly.

inb4smurks

DeletedUser4587

Thanks.

I spent a lot of time thinking of the best way to respond, I feel as though the nail's head was hit and thus my post was a success. In the otherhand, INNOV suck. Badly.

inb4smurks

I don't see how you can reach that conclusion about innov. They lose 10 villages for every 1 they gain. Clearly they are winning (based on innovesc logic).

DeletedUser

I don't see how you can reach that conclusion about innov. They lose 10 villages for every 1 they gain. Clearly they are winning (based on innovesc logic).

i am going to rim u!!!