W55 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I'm your new W55 blogger.

This thread will be used to announce new updates to the blog and perhaps preview what's coming for the next one. It can also be used for feedback and suggestions from the readers.

Here's a link to the blog page:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/

And a direct link to the world specific blog:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/category/world-news/world-055-news/

I should hopefully be getting Ben to sticky this as soon as he sees it. I'll be posting my first blog soon, so keep an eye out for it.

DeletedUser

I think Berny would be better than this other dude :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser4587

It's good to see somebody doing it. I'm looking forward to your blogs Jurasu. I applied for the position also, I guess this means "no" ;)

DeletedUser

It's good to see somebody doing it. I'm looking forward to your blogs Jurasu. I applied for the position also, I guess this means "no" ;)

Sorry about that. I looked over your application though stayed more away from discussion about it since I was also applying for the world. I thought it was good. Normally Jehosephat is pretty timely about responding to people, regardless of the decision, but she's been sick this week. That would be my guess as to why you got no response. Sorry about that Laterus.

Baz, go make me a sandwich :p

DeletedUser

never been one for blogging, i cant understand someone posting....felt flirty this morning, feeling slightly trepidacious this aftrnoon...

DeletedUser4587

Sorry about that. I looked over your application though stayed more away from discussion about it since I was also applying for the world. I thought it was good. Normally Jehosephat is pretty timely about responding to people, regardless of the decision, but she's been sick this week. That would be my guess as to why you got no response. Sorry about that Laterus.

Baz, go make me a sandwich :p

Well, seeing that you're a head blogger, I had some stiff competition. ;) I"m sure you'll do a great job. =)

DeletedUser

Good. Just gotta find a point to cut it off at, but recent happenings in the world made me have to add more :p

DeletedUser

*walks in and sets down a crate of tomatoes*

Ok people, I've been hard at work on the blog, though I still need to finish it, but I've come to the point where I need to set a deadline. So if I don't have the blog out by this time tomorrow, you all have permission to throw the tomatoes at me :p

DeletedUser102068

i cant find the tomatoes
but there are some patatoes in my kitchen i could throw

DeletedUser

Panamax, I bite :X

If you use potatoes, I have the right to use a potato launcher in retaliation. It's in my contract.

Working on the blog now. Planning to get it out tonight.

DeletedUser

*walks in and sets down a crate of tomatoes*

Ok people, I've been hard at work on the blog, though I still need to finish it, but I've come to the point where I need to set a deadline. So if I don't have the blog out by this time tomorrow, you all have permission to throw the tomatoes at me :p

*Takes aim with Tomato*.

DeletedUser

A little late, but published now.

And you guys didn't take advantage of your opportunity to throw tomatoes so...

*picks up the crate of tomatoes and runs away*