W55 Co-player/s WANTED

• Thread starter DeletedUser96942
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i nobled a guy double my size

(i had 3k pts and he had 6k pts (1 village, mixed))

DeletedUser78869

i nobled a 26 point barb, true storie :icon_wink:

xD sounds pretty amazing. i almost thought of doing that once too, noble a really small barb and grow it to max points, but i didnt. not yet at least.... w55! i know what im gonna do! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Mainly the only people who read these forums are people who already play on the world, so will not be interested in co-ing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97527

Hello fella.

Add me on Skype, I'd like to talk to you. Ainsley Hope (UK)

Thanks

DeletedUser83995

eh? did you cat down all the buildings before nobling :?

back on older worlds like world 10 the barbs did not grow... if you started in the coor you could have a bunch of 26 point barbs.

(back then all you started with a war a level 1 HQ and level 1 farm/warehouse)

DeletedUser

back on older worlds like world 10 the barbs did not grow... if you started in the coor you could have a bunch of 26 point barbs.

(back then all you started with a war a level 1 HQ and level 1 farm/warehouse)

Really? I played in w9, but don't really remember.... oh yea, I didn't know about farming back then :O

DeletedUser

About half of my points on world 26 are from me eating up all the 60 or so point barbs :D i also use spear nukes, and have rainbow villages :D anyone want to co- my w26? :p it's easy really. Log on, put all the resources into the academy, mail ppls, log off :p

DeletedUser

I'd like to creating for drifting this convo into talks about unorthodox accomplishments....

So why were on the subject... How many of your previous leaders have you nobled?

My count is three :)