W55 Gossip -.-

DeletedUser

Lol honestly it is just a game so if a player wants to play one style or another let them I say. After all. It is all about having fun win or lose. Look at me I play around in the game I'd careless how anybody sees me lol. As long as you have fun. Just giving my opinion on something.

I know HOE is joining as well as Gamer, though Gamer is just a test for world 60.

DeletedUser

I know it's just a game. But the fact is people take games extremely seriously and tw is not an exception :)

DeletedUser

Yea but that is stupid in my opinion. We already have enough problems in real life to worry about with bills and such why make something more than what it is and add even more stress and pressure to your life? Makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser

A deep longing to succeed when unsuccessful in other areas perhaps. Or the desire to build a superficial empire and conquer others to gain a sense of pride that were it to actually be a rl situation you would be able to reflect your status and ability on tw to succeed in that situation.
That's a slightly depressing view on tribal wars, i just play it for fun, and you meet interesting people that you're unlikely to meet in rl prior to playing this

DeletedUser

I'm a slightly depressing person for reasons unknown. But I will admit i have meet some good people.