W55 Gossip -.-

DeletedUser78869

Well speaking of W55, im hoping i can get my premade somewhere ;) Im happy with all the players in it and i <3 them all :D anyway, rivet ill make sure to fulfill your wish lol.

DeletedUser

As for pre-mades for W55, check the pre-mades section ;)

There are a LOT! joining SW :D

DeletedUser78869

I would have thought many would have joined like NE and NW, to my surprise i havent seen many joining there. I'd head up there with mine, but the guys without skype, i dont want to take the chance they dont get the news of change fast enough, o well.

DeletedUser94846

GOSSIP!?!?
i know some :p
SIGN and PUNCH! are planning to merge, hows that for some gossip, well it true, but it can go in gossip i gusse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

V for Valth on 24.01.2011 at 13:27
Quote Edit
This is something huge guys, we are going into something HUGE.

I've discussed with SIGN council, devicem and the distructor. And we are going to be merging in the next few days.

DeletedUser78869

:O that seems like some big gossip. if its true, another well pretty nice tribe ;)

Carlosmaster

GOSSIP!?!?
i know some :p
SIGN and PUNCH! are planning to merge, hows that for some gossip, well it true, but it can go in gossip i gusse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They should war and the survivors make a new tribe, that's how war merging should be!

DeletedUser

You're killing the gossip too quick, that's not how it works, lol

Carlos, I can assure you we will not be merging, Sign, Is falling due to lack of leadership and is trying to use us as a leaning post, punch is not prepared a give away everything they have made to hand it over to some noob tribe with a high ODA and rank.

DeletedUser

Carlos, I can assure you we will not be merging, Sign, Is falling due to lack of leadership and is trying to use us as a leaning post, punch is not prepared a give away everything they have made to hand it over to some noob tribe with a high ODA and rank.

+1

Sign = Noobz :lol:

DeletedUser97463

Why are you so against new players, learning the ways of Tw, rivet, and it seems you had to restart? Hmhm? Noobs that ganged up on you? Or a Super noob?

learning is allright but not all in the same tribe:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@ never... I already have mush :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96513

If you are still looking for members in your world 55 premade contact original IKEA members.

Though, I am more then certain 90% of em have already booked their place in a premade, but there is still a hope that you can find the rest 10%.

trust, me whatever tribe they will join, they will be the most loved ones, coz they themselves rate each other as awesome.

And not to forget they won the best premade of the year award for 2010.

DeletedUser78869

So no one knows anything of any premades?

pretty sure theres this tribe EnvYus which i already mentioned xD ok, im not the most known person forum wise, but i haz feelings too :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

really? I guess it means they don't get too taken in by tw and quit when they get attacked. Saves them time from becoming unwittingly attracted to playing tw for stupid amounts of time :D