w55 newspaper discussion thread.

DeletedUser

The main thread has been locked, only the newspaper issues will be put in there.

Discussion is to take place here, if the newspaper is well received by the community, it will be stickied.

So, feel free to discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im happy to see that 4zl? hasn't got all the top players. It means that a big war is very possible. :)

DeletedUser

News paper was a fun read, well put together, presentation was good :)

I actually have no criticism for it :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

well..I will need a lot more info to keep it running. hopefully it will become more ...hot ;)

DeletedUser

Could do with being bigger :p

And a lot more statistics.. the top tribes and top players part aren't worth putting in if u don't comment on more of them but thats proberly down to lack of information availible.. have fun searching :p

Other than that its good

DeletedUser

do i need to pay my 10k iron now?

very well done, sexy photo editing...or whatever that is, im stupid

DeletedUser54064

I'd like to petition a story, I seem to have misplaced my cat somewhere in K25, he goes by the name of Sir Pounce Alot but also responds to Snuckipuss.

Good read!

DeletedUser98475

Lol, that newspaper is Jokes...

And im on it :D

"lord who twsits everything around"

<3

DeletedUser

The newspaper is way out of date. Fact is that it is very public INNOV are warring DA (and winning)

DeletedUser

Did he ever say everything was about INNOV . He just stated a fact about INNOV warring DA . And technically he was talking about DA as well!

DeletedUser

nice job zen.
i'd enjoy a comic script, anyone here in w55 do that type of drawing. i would lov to calibrated ideas but i is sucky at drawing.

another thing if anyone can teach how to put the stats and players ranking thing in one of them pie things would be cool. so instead of the figures we see a pie cut up showing dominance like that.

sheesh anyone from Che here? i do believe i stated u guys will be w55's pie baking champs. any of u guys know how to make them other kind of pies?

DeletedUser

the newspapers needs more juicy intel if you want it to be fun. In this number I just showed the potential it has...so if you want it better you'd better come with ideas and info. I will publish any interesting article, written in a professional way, I don't care if it is biased - anyone can send me anything and if it is a good read i will publish it. I will only keep my personal articles as unbiased as possible... so people...give me intel !

...use the ingame mail since here is limited.

DeletedUser

the newspapers needs more juicy intel if you want it to be fun. In this number I just showed the potential it has...so if you want it better you'd better come with ideas and info. I will publish any interesting article, written in a professional way, I don't care if it is biased - anyone can send me anything and if it is a good read i will publish it. I will only keep my personal articles as unbiased as possible... so people...give me intel !

...use the ingame mail since here is limited.

I do like the paper, i will give you info, i will send it in this forum mail when i have it