W55 - Updating maps

DeletedUser

dominance maps have min pts 1 mil, change players to 500 and tribes to 10k.

DeletedUser

lol, soryr about thtr i went AFK b4 i could change it yesterday.

It is running, you just have to wait for a tribe to hit the requirements: minimum points per K is 1M so it'll take a while, I think they'll edit it to 250K soon though.

Chaned to 1k for tribes and 250 for players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glad I chose a decent tribe that (hopefully) won't crumble for atleast 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

I plan to crumble at the sight of the first spear nuke sent at me

On a different note. Sars and HIV join the same world. Funny

DeletedUser

how the hell did i make it on the map??? i think that thing is flawed.

DeletedUser

Seems when we have first n00b tribe alliance BYE family lol. :D this is funny :D

DeletedUser

Tribe dominance map:
I see... blue dots and blue dots and blue dots and then... blue dots... and oh my bad there are also some red, yellow, gray....

I get a feeling the BYE family will stay here for some time, well the whole continent is Bye family, no? fun, fun, fun.

DeletedUser

Tribe dominance map:
I see... blue dots and blue dots and blue dots and then... blue dots... and oh my bad there are also some red, yellow, gray....

I get a feeling the BYE family will stay here for some time, well the whole continent is Bye family, no? fun, fun, fun.

I doubt they will last long. Some decent looking tribes in K45.

DeletedUser

I doubt they will last long. Some decent looking tribes in K45.

lool think so?
Whe got a good amount of good players and will wihp tht K out
wont see us going away tht fast
btw zeus is the second highest ranked at our K and gues what? they'r our brother tribe.
whe own tht K and more later :icon_twisted:
and wont give it away anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i only see mass recruiting tribes..
now why would that be? ;p

DeletedUser

lool think so?
Whe got a good amount of good players and will wihp tht K out
wont see us going away tht fast
btw zeus is the second highest ranked at our K and gues what? they'r our brother tribe.
whe own tht K and more later :icon_twisted:
and wont give it away anytime soon.

lol I loved it when he said 'zeus is the second highest ranked at our K' and loved even more when he said... "they'r our brother tribe".

Sure, why don't you guys have fun in your K? when it is time for nobling, it will be fun watching you guys nobling barbs :) That is if your tribe stays that long :9

DeletedUser

hah you do see bisu in what situation we have to deal over there???...although they seems SOOO good ;p lolz there are actually some decent players in k45 when i had a look that they/we will make their life with more action i can say? ;p