W55 - Updating maps

shiverchill

when wil i see my name in this updating map. (im in k48, i joined late)

co-playing alhon050 :)

DeletedUser

wowa what just happen to the map we lost some of the rim leading villages.

DeletedUser

yeah its stupid really cause my tribe are in the top ten and my members dont appear on the map. also the top nobling tribe has been blurred for a couple of days anyone care to comment?

DeletedUser

Sorrr that fucked up a bit.

the top noblign map i do not know about i will contact nickjer.

DeletedUser

Sorrr that fucked up a bit.

the top noblign map i do not know about i will contact nickjer.

Thanks Penguin. It's just good to know that it has been brought up to someone's attention and is at least known that it needs to be fixed. I mean for example, you might as well just have made the tribe dominance map the top 20 tribes map since no one else is really showing up at all besides the top 20.

DeletedUser

The network card on the computer that produces the maps is broken. I am waiting for a replacement, should be here Monday. Until then, the maps won't be updating :(

It might update tonight.

DeletedUser

Can we please get the next k of tribes in
? I want to see My immortals

DeletedUser

Nickjer made a post on his site. All maps have frozen. The card responsible for updating the maps on his computer has broken, and he waiting on a new one. It was supposed to come in today (Monday), but it could be a few more days if he's waiting on a delivery.

DeletedUser98411

And please prepare some snacks and women.
Our troops are gonna be hungry and horny by the time they get there.
They're quite awesome at buttsecs.:lol:

DeletedUser

sanwich we dont want trouble with Thc . You know their are these other directions called north south and west . Just not east

DeletedUser

sanwich we dont want trouble with Thc . You know their are these other directions called north south and west . Just not east

Just delaying the inevitable mate. If you're in K57, it's only a matter of time before THC forcibly moves you out of the continent. East is an easy direction to expand into.

DeletedUser

Nickjer made a post on his site. All maps have frozen. The card responsible for updating the maps on his computer has broken, and he waiting on a new one. It was supposed to come in today (Monday), but it could be a few more days if he's waiting on a delivery.

yep, Plus i had fucked up before hand and picked to big of a number lol sorry u guys.

DeletedUser98411

I am in k 58 so. We were thinking about reaching out to THC

Really now?

In what way are you gonna reach out?
Are you gonna offer us cookies and milk?

We have been discussing and we all agreed that the east is 'The Land of Opportunity'.

DeletedUser

Really now?

In what way are you gonna reach out?
Are you gonna offer us cookies and milk?

We have been discussing and we all agreed that the east is 'The Land of Opportunity'.

Please. irrelevant in this thread. I've seen you two talk about this in multiple threads already, why not make one for yourself if you think everyone is so interested, rather than highjack a bunch of other threads?