W55 - Updating maps

DeletedUser

Please. irrelevant in this thread. I've seen you two talk about this in multiple threads already, why not make one for yourself if you think everyone is so interested, rather than highjack a bunch of other threads?

+1
And im in THC :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62291

It was to my understanding that the maps were automatically updated?

DeletedUser

Well no wonder Bored keeps saying "we won't fail". They have a family to support them.

DeletedUser98709

It was such a cheap move lol. Apparently Clever was winning against D3vi|s, but then they declared to be Bored's family tribe. Then you probably can guess what happened

usman27

It was such a cheap move lol. Apparently Clever was winning against D3vi|s, but then they declared to be Bored's family tribe. Then you probably can guess what happened

i agree with, i dont know y they disband the tribe.

DeletedUser

Can you prove this? I Mean, D3vi|s were formally called HAVOC, Then Clever approached us also...Please dont state stuff that is false. Either that or back it up with proven facts.

Basid

It is past Jack, so does not matter anymore.

DeletedUser

i think the best map of these is probably the tribe dominance... or top tribes...

Demon Warriors are doing a lot better now =D now that we finally got rid of our academy and merged into top 45 members...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99761

Zelda2470, your tribe 'were' doing alot better you mean?? But that is what happens to merging tribes..have not yet found the unity to working together..

See ya'll around :)