W56 Awards Smack Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would've 'waged the war differently.' You'd of actually have get a decent operation together rather than launch at random and hope it overwhelms a person enough. I'm still waiting for that big operation on me, by the way. Unless this pathetic attempt at launching 50 trains and some lose nobles was it?

If you think it's an op, it's not an op.
When you are being opped, you will know it's an op.

You really thought we would go for you first? You don't understand strategy at all do you? Oh well, keep thinking what you are thinking and doing what you are doing.

DeletedUser

If you think it's an op, it's not an op.
When you are being opped, you will know it's an op.

You really thought we would go for you first? You don't understand strategy at all do you? Oh well, keep thinking what you are thinking and doing what you are doing.

''I'm still waiting for that big operation on me, by the way.''

The second part is baiting, obviously.

DeletedUser

The second part is baiting, obviously.

You clearly don't know me then. I cannot be baited through verbal taunting or otherwise, so you are wasting your effort trying. Strategic baiting by making yourself appear an ideal target through some means or another would be a much better use of your effort.

''I'm still waiting for that big operation on me, by the way.''

There is no big operation on you, so you are waiting for nothing. The fact that you thought there was one is your own conceit.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not aware of who my own tribe members are, or what kind of activity they show. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the rest, I think we have a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Lets start with the war stats, I got 5x the amount of caps you got so far.

7 Reset option Tutti 11 3 10.600.565 6.414.854
18 pwn4ge -MM- 2 2 1.805.540 2.546.301

And these are some caps in specific, in case you forgot:

Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,773 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 16:46:38
Press Reset (580|733) K75 9,989 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 05:40:51

Then, only to make the ridicule of your statement complete, here is the first page of your conquers:

Heartbreaker (615|718) K76 10,438 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-13 08:42:16
Heartbreaker (624|724) K76 10,315 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-11 08:04:02
Heartbreaker (633|719) K76 9,455 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-10 23:48:46
Heartbreaker (587|734) K75 9,424 phoenixqq [Tutti] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-10 02:31:32

Heartbreaker (621|713) K76 9,062 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-08 05:42:21
Heartbreaker (583|736) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-08 05:00:27
Heartbreaker (584|734) K75 10,136 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 22:59:40
Heartbreaker (585|737) K75 9,926 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 16:50:08
Heartbreaker (583|729) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 08:59:32
Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,773 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 16:46:38
Heartbreaker (616|717) K76 9,803 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 08:46:41
Heartbreaker (616|715) K76 9,462 pwn4ge [-MM-] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 06:36:00
Heartbreaker (616|715) K76 9,462 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 06:35:59
Press Reset (580|733) K75 9,989 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 05:40:51
Heartbreaker (578|744) K75 9,803 pwn4ge [-MM-] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 21:12:17
Heartbreaker (578|744) K75 9,803 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 21:11:18
Heartbreaker (617|713) K76 9,841 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 13:15:13
Press Reset (580|733) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 12:28:57
Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,777 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 09:34:31
Heartbreaker (587|726) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-04 22:45:30

You've obviously been so selflessly involved in the war, pouring your heart and soul into conquering your enemies. If I didn't see you posting here, I'd of thought you inactive.

Now, I don't mind someone telling me I'm doing a bad job, but that someone sure does have to do a better one. Right now only one player in your tribe can do that and that's Emperor Ruian.

Reset... you are calling me out???...lol Ok then... lets do this..

1) you spend copious amounts of time and resources internalling gifted villas. I do not... first page of conquers shows 15 gifted villas for reset 5 enemy conquers... very intimidating... 0 gifted for LB, and 16 enemy conquers... no comparison. Lets revisit this in about 36 hours shall we? I predict an even higher gifted village count for reset and a higher enemy village count for LB. lets see if I'm right...lol

2) two caps for reset on LB... well done.. Oh wait!! those couldnt have been freshly nobled and still damaged villas could they? ( I took the liberty of bolding them for you since you seem to have tunnel vision.) I am the first to admit you caught me by surprise there but the important thing is that was the end of it. You saw an opportunity and took it. Good for you.. but that door sure slammed fast didnt it..

3) when inactives are not available Reset turns to barbs... and little crappy ones too...lol LB... I have a couple of barb conquers that happened when Dr apathy deleted and went barb and again when acute went barb... -MM- had to listen to me moan about that for days since I just really dont do that kind of thing. again... no comparison.

4) reset ODA kind of pathetic for the size of the account. LB ODA... never enough but more than you...Heck I'm not even half your size you brute....lol

5) reset ODD... makes me think untested is a good description. LB ODD ... lets not even go there.

I'm not quite sure how you expect me to take you seriously when you spend almost all of your time internalling and mega stacking your own front while your tribemates are hemmoraging villages all over the continent. I'm pretty sure your mates would appreciate the assistance. If I were you I would send their support home and delete the support thread in the internal forums so that perhaps they may get a little too. Until now you were pretty much under my radar. members of -MM- know what I think of players who play your style and are fully aware of how I will respond to you calling me out. We are nothing alike in game.

DeletedUser

Reset... you are calling me out???...lol Ok then... lets do this..

1) you spend copious amounts of time and resources internalling gifted villas. I do not... first page of conquers shows 15 gifted villas for reset 5 enemy conquers... very intimidating... 0 gifted for LB, and 16 enemy conquers... no comparison. Lets revisit this in about 36 hours shall we? I predict an even higher gifted village count for reset and a higher enemy village count for LB. lets see if I'm right...lol

2) two caps for reset on LB... well done.. Oh wait!! those couldnt have been freshly nobled and still damaged villas could they? ( I took the liberty of bolding them for you since you seem to have tunnel vision.) I am the first to admit you caught me by surprise there but the important thing is that was the end of it. You saw an opportunity and took it. Good for you.. but that door sure slammed fast didnt it..

3) when inactives are not available Reset turns to barbs... and little crappy ones too...lol LB... I have a couple of barb conquers that happened when Dr apathy deleted and went barb and again when acute went barb... -MM- had to listen to me moan about that for days since I just really dont do that kind of thing. again... no comparison.

4) reset ODA kind of pathetic for the size of the account. LB ODA... never enough but more than you...Heck I'm not even half your size you brute....lol

5) reset ODD... makes me think untested is a good description. LB ODD ... lets not even go there.

I'm not quite sure how you expect me to take you seriously when you spend almost all of your time internalling and mega stacking your own front while your tribemates are hemmoraging villages all over the continent. I'm pretty sure your mates would appreciate the assistance. If I were you I would send their support home and delete the support thread in the internal forums so that perhaps they may get a little too. Until now you were pretty much under my radar. members of -MM- know what I think of players who play your style and are fully aware of how I will respond to you calling me out. We are nothing alike in game.

1) At a certain point in time Tutti was plagued with inactives, having a quarter of our accounts go inactive. We also had no wars at the time, so I could choose between sitting there letting half of our home continents go barb and enemies move in (Buckxgander of MoM, OHYEAH) or grow on them. I don't like the way I've grown so large myself either, but unlike you I don't despise barbs/internalling above common sense. If it needs doing, I'll do it and not bitch about it like you do.

Considering I'm still in the middle of a merge, yes, I will still be taking gifted villages. I will also be taking -MM- villages.

It's funny that you call Mintgrun enemy villages. Yes, he was OHYEAH once. Now he's just a flogged horse that's dead in the water. You're just nobling an inactive account that's not even in OHYEAH anymore that isn't really doing anything to defend itself. A simple 2 nukes and a train behind should take care of almost any of his villages spare the ones he stacked against you. I know, because I took a few myself.

2) Oh wait. You pointed out you took 2 villages near a frontline and had one for 16 hours and the other for over a day. In that time any not mentally challenged person can move in a serious stacking with 2 full continents of your tribe's villages being in range. You didn't take my presence serious and took preventive measures, so you got your ass handed to you. They could've been yours for 5 months as anything you guys had semi close to there wasn't stacked, spare Zurtle's.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed. Those 2 caps is all you've managed to accomplish so far in total. :icon_rolleyes:

3) I decided I was done expanding and had some loose nobles from trains that had no target for the coming 150h, so I took barbs next to my other villages to clusterise myself and put them to use, rather than let them sit somewhere and look pretty. Again, it was something that needed doing. Just because there's a stigma on nobling small villages doesn't mean I'm not going to do something that's completely logical.

4) Gosh, my ODA is low. The end of the world must be in sight. Let me ask you: what does a low ODA to village count mean? Right, that I didn't kill a lot of troops to take my villages. Considering a lot of them are from a merge and inactives, which we already established, isn't that just a logical fact? I don't get ODA to get ODA. I get ODA because I send the troops needed to take a village. Sometimes that's 50 lc, sometimes that's 2 nukes. Sometimes it's 10. Up untill recently it's usually been the first. Recently it has been the last, and thus I got the highest or next-highest ODA in this war as a result. I don't go out of my way to grow easily, but I'm not going to go out of my way to grow in war, either.

5) I barely got any external support in my villages. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm quite big. That means I can do a lot of stacking myself. I also help other tribemates by sniping their trains and I do have support of my own in other villages. If they lose their villages, it's not because I didn't offer help. I also don't get why any sane person would call me out on having my frontline villages stacked. I'm pretty sure yours are full to the brim after I woke you up. Perhaps you should send some of that support to Fajah, he seems to be neding it.

As for untested. When I started this world I started in a grid where one guy was already nobling, and 2 were ahead of me. I ended up nobling them all within 5 days of getting nobles while they definately weren't bad. When I had 5 villages, I was the lead in war caps in the Apple war. When I was ~100-200k pts we dec'd on RUST and I beat their entire frontline that was 3x my size, ending up with double or tripple the war caps of anyone else. When we warred OHYEAH I again barely had tribal support and fought off Hahny and M3talica, both accounts double my size and ended up having again nearly double the amount of caps that anyone else had, while not losing a single village I didn't retake. At this point our wars ended and I was suddenly on the backlines, so the inactives nobling/merge began which has since warped my ODD to being low.

And you know, at the end of the day you can say you hate types like me, but you're worse. I'm not the one burning a tribe down simply because they're losing and I'm in the winning tribe. I was just the one that pointed out that you did not exactly do a lot to make this happen. It's called defending oneself. I show any -MM- giving me a good fight the proper respect, you guys seem to be capable of doing nothing but spit in our faces whenever you can.

To end things with your big talk. It's always easy when it's 5v1 (or more, I don't keep track.) If you want to prove you're really better than me, ask Zurtle permission for a 1 v 1 with me, without tribal support, for the duration of a week. Maybe 2 considering the distance. If you don't want to do that, then get off your high horse and just stick to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not a -MM- vs. Tutti thread.

Because there have not been any more posts on-topic, I will be closing the thread here. PM me with reopen requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.