W56 Awards Smack Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im sure you can find that yourself instead of making stupid questions

Not really considering you wasted troops to take 300-800 point villages. After 3 weeks those villages are at roughly 1900 points. I think attacks would have been better placed against a 9K village that once captured can immediately build a wall and troops.

DeletedUser

So why go after them?

because they have no wall and cant build a wall so you wont get easier oda... lol

seriously though... I'm pretty sure you wouldnt be foolish enough to let me nab a few barbs in your core and build them up.

DeletedUser

3-4 weeks can fully build a village, although admittedly mismanagement is more common. I don't think it's 'wasted troops' however, because at such low levels you're fighting without a wall and presumably techs, so more defender's troops would be lost which'd make it a good trade. You do lose a noble, though that can be an acceptable cost if you don't have cats, I guess.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But then surely to hold that village you would need to put troops there to defend it meaning you would lose a heck of a lot of defensive troops just to hold it, because as you rightly point out there is no wall there. Also 3-4 weeks may be the alotted time to build a full village but like I said 3 weeks down the line and the villages are at ~ 1900 points :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not really considering you wasted troops to take 300-800 point villages. After 3 weeks those villages are at roughly 1900 points. I think attacks would have been better placed against a 9K village that once captured can immediately build a wall and troops.

I agree with you totally tutti should never have wasted all those troops on 300 point villages... we on the other hand really didnt lose much and enjoyed the free oda..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

But then surely to hold that village you would need to put troops there to defend it meaning you would lose a heck of a lot of defensive troops just to hold it, because as you rightly point out there is no wall there. Also 3-4 weeks may be the alotted time to build a full village but like I said 3 weeks down the line and the villages are at ~ 1900 points :icon_neutral:

Rand... I suggest you do a little more research. maybe have a peek at where those villas are.

DeletedUser

1. Why would you defend it? If they renoble it, so be it, prenoble/renoble. For that matter, why would they invest that much in these shit vills? :icon_razz:
2. These are vills practically surrounded by MM. There is no difficulty in holding them at all.
3. The fact that they're still small is down to rubbish upgrading on the owner's part, lol.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rand... I suggest you do a little more research. maybe have a peek at where those villas are.

Perhaps I should :icon_smile:

1. Why would you defend it? If they renoble it, so be it, prenoble/renoble. For that matter, why would they invest that much in these shit vills? :icon_razz:
2. These are vills practically surrounded by MM. There is no difficulty in holding them at all.
3. The fact that they're still small is down to rubbish upgrading on the owner's part, lol.

1. I am not defending Tutti for defending it. I am asking -MM- why they decided to noble them.
2. I honestly didn't check where the villages where, but seeing as how Tutti seemed to have defended them and given -MM- 'a lot of ODA' I assumed they where in a border area, I was wrong.

DeletedUser

we had two choices... 1) cat them to keep them down.. That would feel too much like farming... or 2) noble them... fast easy and permanent.

DeletedUser

This does not hold true for MM, is what I was saying. MM nobled them because it is in their territory, and thus did not 'cost' them anything except the troops to clear which were well spent.

DeletedUser

As I Cleared some of the said 300-900 point villages which were in Behind the front line Surrounded by -MM- Villages which were probably supporting our front line, And you ask Why we used A noble and lost some nukes to take them. here is me, thinking the answer is pretty self explanatory. If we let them get mega stacked and allowed them to grow into Villages with noble capability they could become an issue for our defensive positioning. Those long range Nukes/Cats could turn into ennoblement's if we were not careful. And I know that For each nuke lost there was at least 1.5 to 2 DV's killed. Considering build times thats a pretty good trade off. Man alive i hope that makes sense and puts an end to what should be basic Tribal wars stuff.

@thenemisis, so Mint and Jim were not very good? Well considering the amount of long range trains they had the chance to snipe I can't really argue with you there. But As a Tribe(oh Yeah) you had players that are not very good with a bucket load of villages on the front line with an enemy. Don't you do something about that. Ie. Send them support, Offer some training/sitting/An account swap to a back line account and get someone good in there. Any number of things that Oh yeah could have done to Stem the flow Or stop it but didn't. The loss of those two accounts meant the front line of -MM- Moved almost half a continent overnight.

DeletedUser102906

so lord , then you started to brag about "winning" a "war" against "the evil barb nation"?

DeletedUser

so lord , then you started to brag about "winning" a "war" against "the evil barb nation"?

Can we get back on topic... i was enjoying the smack down awards... now i have to sit here and read about TUTTI members defending themselves. They do about a good as job on here as they do in the game.

:icon_eek: ICU kofi

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I Cleared some of the said 300-900 point villages which were in Behind the front line Surrounded by -MM- Villages which were probably supporting our front line, And you ask Why we used A noble and lost some nukes to take them. here is me, thinking the answer is pretty self explanatory. If we let them get mega stacked and allowed them to grow into Villages with noble capability they could become an issue for our defensive positioning. Those long range Nukes/Cats could turn into ennoblement's if we were not careful. And I know that For each nuke lost there was at least 1.5 to 2 DV's killed. Considering build times thats a pretty good trade off. Man alive i hope that makes sense and puts an end to what should be basic Tribal wars stuff.

I already said why I thought what I did. :icon_biggrin:

2. I honestly didn't check where the villages where, but seeing as how Tutti seemed to have defended them and given -MM- 'a lot of ODA' I assumed they where in a border area, I was wrong.

You see my point if they where in a border area. As is the case they weren't, my mistake. I am sure I'll get over it. :D

DeletedUser100410

Now thats even stupidier than your question. You dont need to defend it cause they cant re noble it, cause they got 900 pt villages, remember?

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: I don't like this category I am sorry, Fearing a player in tribal wars seems Hilarious to me. A single player no matter how good cannot take down a decent tribe. The idea of tribal wars is to get yourself into a good tribe or to make a bad one better.

Your Favorite Player(s): In-game My Favorite players would be Bella And Jo.

Most Disliked Player(s): Can't Say that I was a Fan Of reset and His death star thingies.

Most Promising Top 40 player(s): Agree or not, I am expecting to see big things from Emp, Fajah, Podsace and Sirkon. (-MM- new recruits) ranked 40 and below.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Same as Above with Duke211, Spiritdoc and Martian. Also a Special Mention to Orsio Who is Just eating up the ranks. Yes I am biased lol.

Your Favourite Tribe: Without picking My own tribe of -MM-, I guess W2V for handling there business.

Least Liked Tribe: Oh Yeah, We never did reach that Awesome Core we heard so much about.

Most Promising Non Top 2 tribe (normally this would be the most promising non top 5 tribe, but given the dynamics of this world, that would be a bit ridiculous).

Best Leader: Rukoh and Carlini Are both Clever guys But for sheer work ethic I would have to say Grand Poobah/Zurtle.

Worst Leader: No Comment.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: I find Rand's Pretty Damn Funny.

Worst Forum Personality: Hawk Eye. maybe even Me. ;p

Best Tribe Representation: W2V or -MM-. With only a few people from each tribe posting 90% of which are coherent and Structured arguments.

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): I am having some fun with this one so far.

Best Avatar: No comment.

Best Signature: No comment.

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:

Most Strategic player:

Most Underestimated player:

Most Overestimated player:

Most valuable player (to their tribe): Carlini for MoM, Rukoh For W2V, And Zurlte for -MM-. Seems theirs a bit of a trend here.

Most Accomplished in W56: Well I guess that would have to be Tommo For holding rank 1

Most Dedicated: Not me. But within My tribe a few names spring to mind. Lord bad, Bella and Zurtle.

Most Popular: Bella?

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): not sure. Not met anyone in the field yet who has withstood To earn most resilient yet.

Strongest Offensively: No idea, Sirkon loves his nukes though and when he was in Oh yeah His attacks were the ones to watch if they were headed at you.

Strongest Defensively: Reset option's Deathstars Had/Have some decent stacks. Does that Count.

Most Serious Player: Zurlte Maybe. He does have a sense of humor though. If you can get him chatting for long enough. :p

Most Respected Player: To many To name. Most in my tribe and even some enemies. I think that it's important to have some respect for those you fight against.

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): Rand maybe?

Biggest Backstabber: It's Tribal wars, Each player has been wronged, each Player and or tribe has Done the Wrong's. It's Important that at some stage we all build a bridge and get over it.

Most Feared: I assume this is meant to be, most feared tribe. I am going to say that Overall wv2 are the most feared tribe on 56. But I also know of a few ex players that would say being the target of an -MM- op is not ideal.

Most surprising move made by a player or tribe: Tutti Merging into Oh yeah for me was Just crazy. The only tactical advantage would have been to win the end game. and it was to early for that. And Oh yeah was losing on to many fronts for a merge between the two tribes to work.

Misc/Special mention (for good and for bad):

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is, you have no confidence in your own tribe, and foolishly entered into a war you could not hope to successfully wage. I have a question for you, do you honestly believe that all situations that happen in this game are just random luck? Maybe, you just got outmaneuvered, deal with it.

I don't know what post you read, I just pointed out that you had a big advantage already and that your new recruits only further improved that advantage for you. I in no way, shape or form said I have no confidence in my tribe. I also did not enter any war, we got declared upon after some liar said we had a NAP....oh wait. That was you.

Were it not for those accounts, we would have targeted different accounts and waged the war differently. At least you won the war in your own hypothetical scenario... pat yourself on the back.

I'm sure you would've 'waged the war differently.' You'd of actually have get a decent operation together rather than launch at random and hope it overwhelms a person enough. I'm still waiting for that big operation on me, by the way. Unless this pathetic attempt at launching 50 trains and some lose nobles was it?

OMG man!!! you do know this player is on your side right... perhaps if you spent less time being selfish and chewing up inactives and more time helping your tribe out perhaps you wouldnt be destined to failure. I think perhaps you should take your own advice and choose the reset option.

The funny thing will be to see who is the next in the long line of 'he/she is inactive/semi-active' claims

No, I'm not aware of who my own tribe members are, or what kind of activity they show. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the rest, I think we have a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Lets start with the war stats, I got 5x the amount of caps you got so far.

7 Reset option Tutti 11 3 10.600.565 6.414.854
18 pwn4ge -MM- 2 2 1.805.540 2.546.301

And these are some caps in specific, in case you forgot:

Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,773 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 16:46:38
Press Reset (580|733) K75 9,989 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 05:40:51

Then, only to make the ridicule of your statement complete, here is the first page of your conquers:

Heartbreaker (615|718) K76 10,438 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-13 08:42:16
Heartbreaker (624|724) K76 10,315 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-11 08:04:02
Heartbreaker (633|719) K76 9,455 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-10 23:48:46
Heartbreaker (587|734) K75 9,424 phoenixqq [Tutti] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-10 02:31:32

Heartbreaker (621|713) K76 9,062 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-08 05:42:21
Heartbreaker (583|736) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-08 05:00:27
Heartbreaker (584|734) K75 10,136 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 22:59:40
Heartbreaker (585|737) K75 9,926 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 16:50:08
Heartbreaker (583|729) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-07 08:59:32
Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,773 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 16:46:38
Heartbreaker (616|717) K76 9,803 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 08:46:41
Heartbreaker (616|715) K76 9,462 pwn4ge [-MM-] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 06:36:00
Heartbreaker (616|715) K76 9,462 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-06 06:35:59
Press Reset (580|733) K75 9,989 pwn4ge [-MM-] Reset option [Tutti] 2012-03-06 05:40:51
Heartbreaker (578|744) K75 9,803 pwn4ge [-MM-] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 21:12:17
Heartbreaker (578|744) K75 9,803 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 21:11:18
Heartbreaker (617|713) K76 9,841 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 13:15:13
Press Reset (580|733) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 12:28:57
Press Reset (588|725) K75 9,777 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-05 09:34:31
Heartbreaker (587|726) K75 10,013 mintrungvn pwn4ge [-MM-] 2012-03-04 22:45:30

You've obviously been so selflessly involved in the war, pouring your heart and soul into conquering your enemies. If I didn't see you posting here, I'd of thought you inactive.

Now, I don't mind someone telling me I'm doing a bad job, but that someone sure does have to do a better one. Right now only one player in your tribe can do that and that's Emperor Ruian.

Strongest Defensively: Reset option's Deathstars Had/Have some decent stacks. Does that Count. [/B]

I don't know. Stacking your frontline villages seems pretty basic to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.