W56 Blogger

DeletedUser

Man, I dont dislike you or anything, but if nemesis hadnt have written 4000 words for you, you wouldnt have had a blog. Simply put

So? I wasn't expecting to have one out, and you were lucky to get it :icon_cool: Its different when I'm actually around and not out on the beach enjoying myself.

Choco, you don't have to beat him up :lol:

DeletedUser101399

So? I wasn't expecting to have one out, and you were lucky to get it :icon_cool: Its different when I'm actually around and not out on the beach enjoying myself.

Choco, you don't have to beat him up :lol:

The thing is, if you are on the beach for 2 and a half months and it affects your blogging to the point where we only get blogs if people other than yourself write them, then you should see if there is someone else willing to replace you whilst you are away so we can at least have one once a month. Being world 56 blogger is more than just having a purple username on the forums and the words "blog staff" underneath. With great power comes great responsibility, by being a blogging representative of these forums and volunteering to do so, you have to realise that there are certain requirements of the job. I understand there are such things as real life, but I am all in favour of having as many blogs as possible. As for choco death, I dont seem obliged to tell him who I am ingame. If he really wants to know, he could check the 69 profiles of Code to see which one has my name on. Maybe then he might find out who I am ingame.

Actually ya know what...I gives up... ... ...*goes back to waiting for next weeks kicking the habit*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The thing is, if you are on the beach for 2 and a half months and it affects your blogging to the point where we only get blogs if people other than yourself write them, then you should see if there is someone else willing to replace you whilst you are away so we can at least have one once a month. I understand there are such things as real life, but I am all in favour of having as many blogs as possible. As for choco death, I dont seem obliged to tell him who I am ingame. If he really wants to know, he could check the 69 profiles of Code to see which one has my name on. Maybe then he might find out who I am ingame.

I do believe I made sure anyone here that wanted to write a blog was more than allowed, and Gregoun has politely done that for you all. That is one of the reasons I offered to help out while KTH is in a dip. Were some of the timings for my trips actually set in stone instead of constantly changing I could've setup a player or two to step in and write something but the fact of the matter is if you want a blog and don't feel like waiting for KTH or I, well write it yourself :icon_wink:

Don't worry I know its just that, deep down, you truly missed me :icon_razz:

4 blogs are on the plate for September :icon_cool:

DeletedUser101399

Sure I would write a blog. If I volunteered to be blogger. But I didnt and didnt for a reason, my playtimes are too hectic, I cant guarantee people blogs.

DeletedUser

There is no point arguing with a staff member. Firstly, they always stick together so you'll never win said argument. Secondly, even if they don't do their job, they are not replaced (see first point).

Telling us we are "lucky" to get a blog after 2 months wait, especially when you didn't even write it, is the height of ignorance.

DeletedUser101399

Telling us we are "lucky" to get a blog after 2 months wait, especially when you didn't even write it, is the height of ignorance.

I couldnt agree more about this point.

I happened to look through some stuff a bit deeper as I dont think you were getting me and found this:

The rules a blogger is supposed to adhere to

I would look at point three specifically AoL. You know, I hate doing this as well. I actually read the blogs and enjoy them when they are there. I may be disagreeing with both the moderator and the blogger for this world, but this does not change the fact that I am completely correct in what I am saying. Blogs do take a lot of work, I have written several. But one has to realise that when you sign up to the job, you also sign up to the responsibility and effort that comes as part of the job description.

I am doing an internship, it doesnt pay money, its for work experience and is something good to put on the CV. But I better be no later than 5 minutes early to my job and I better do my bit to work and learn the trade. Otherwise, my arse will be fired. Some people say that the bloggers are too pressured and criticised. Do realise that the public does know that the bloggers are human and all it takes is one blog a month and some quality analysis to garner a lot of favour within the public not only outside the game, but ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to steal AoL's thunder but there is a new issue of KTH up finally :D

DeletedUser

Awesome, thanks gregoun. Wish you'd take the official position already :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't have the consistency required for official Blogging - unfortunately my illness is only going to be worse from here on out. Means I won't always be on time and there will be a point where I have to quit in the not so far off future. For now, I'll keep running KTH as the on the side blog and just hope people enjoy ;)

DeletedUser

Not to steal AoL's thunder but there is a new issue of KTH up finally :D

Congrats! Will read it in a bit.

Lemme just say this, before I left for my trips you got 4 blogs each month. Now that I'm back you'll have 4 blogs a month. :icon_wink: You'll find they come out much sooner, and much better when there are more people willing to help than complain :icon_cool:

Next post will have Sept. Issue 1

DeletedUser

If you guys can't post without bashing a member of the blog staff, then don't post at all. Constructive criticism is fine, but if you're just going to complain about a blogger, then complain to his head blogger. Mail one at random if you're not sure who it is, and they will refer you to the correct one. This is not the correct place to post about AoL and your beliefs about him and his commitments, and I will not tolerate further posts on the subject in this thread.

That being said, expect punishments if you ignore this post.

DeletedUser

I'll reiterate on what he said ^, if you want to complain about me hit me up on skype and I'd gladly hear you out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tomorrow night my time, if you're UK it may be out after you retire for the evening.