w56 elite warriors

DeletedUser

Doesn't really mean much when its your top 40 matching up against our 15, lol.

Points must be the single most important factor for you when it comes to ability and value in this game then? Is the title of this thread "w56 elite warriors", "w56 players with the most points" or "albanian's personal ego stroking session" ?

DeletedUser

Points must be the single most important factor for you when it comes to ability and value in this game then? Is the title of this thread "w56 elite warriors", "w56 players with the most points" or "albanian's personal ego stroking session" ?

Ummm..... No? You said that you were ranked higher than MoM; he was pointing out that considering you have much more members, mathematically speaking, it's not such a shocker.

DeletedUser

Ummm..... No? You said that you were ranked higher than MoM; he was pointing out that considering you have much more members, mathematically speaking, it's not such a shocker.

What you just typed, makes zero sense in relation to anything. I was pointing out and did point out the flaw in
albanian's selection method. He basically had no real selection method other than "these are the tribes I like that contain the players I like" which is an extreme bias. Had he done "top X tribes" MM would have been included, had he been actually trying to find the "w56 elite warriors" as the title suggests, he should have combed through all the tribes that contain top players, which would include MM, Tutti, OhYeah and the OhYeah splinter tribes. This thread is nothing more than a biased ego stroking thread for albanian and MoM.

I'm sorry to crap on a crap thread. If he ACTUALLY wanted an interesting thread about the top fighters of W56, maybe he would do a little research outside of your 15 player tribe.

DeletedUser

What was the point is asking -MM- for their stats? I am actually serious when I say that. Look at what this thread actually is. War stats for people while in their tribe. I can't actually seem to get on tw stats right now so I can't be exactly up to date with the stats but last night I knew it to be true when we were talking about the ODA list and getting that one correct. You just recruit something like your top three members. I seem to remember one of them had pathetic ODA as it was and one has had more tribes and account owners than MoM has in the tribe alone. New members clearly won't get on this list. Last time I checked, you Zurtle had the most ODA in -MM-. Had all of that been in wars you still wouldn't have made the list. Post -MM-s top nobling war stats, maybe a member or two will get in that, seems doubtful though.

DeletedUser

Thinking about it, some OhYeah players might make it though.

DeletedUser

What was the point is asking -MM- for their stats? I am actually serious when I say that. Look at what this thread actually is. War stats for people while in their tribe. I can't actually seem to get on tw stats right now so I can't be exactly up to date with the stats but last night I knew it to be true when we were talking about the ODA list and getting that one correct. You just recruit something like your top three members. I seem to remember one of them had pathetic ODA as it was and one has had more tribes and account owners than MoM has in the tribe alone. New members clearly won't get on this list. Last time I checked, you Zurtle had the most ODA in -MM-. Had all of that been in wars you still wouldn't have made the list. Post -MM-s top nobling war stats, maybe a member or two will get in that, seems doubtful though.

For starters I would have gotten in, considering I have 440 enemy conquers and 300 and some odd war conquers. Sirkon also would have made that list as well, just to point out 2 very obvious players that would have made the list. I haven't done all the research because this isn't my thread or I'm sure I could find even more. The fact that I could see 2 at a glance, speaks volumes about this incredible thread. RCMST, Chocodeath, more players already mentioned, but I guess they wouldn't fit in with his biased list since they are backstabbers of MoM and thus not worthy of his incredible estimation...

DeletedUser84667

If you think his list is such a joke, why are you getting so upset for not being on it?

DeletedUser

I don't think 300 war conqs will get you on the list. As discussed in the Skype chat the nobling one is not accurate.

DeletedUser

What you just typed, makes zero sense in relation to anything. I was pointing out and did point out the flaw in
albanian's selection method. He basically had no real selection method other than "these are the tribes I like that contain the players I like" which is an extreme bias. Had he done "top X tribes" MM would have been included, had he been actually trying to find the "w56 elite warriors" as the title suggests, he should have combed through all the tribes that contain top players, which would include MM, Tutti, OhYeah and the OhYeah splinter tribes. This thread is nothing more than a biased ego stroking thread for albanian and MoM.

I'm sorry to crap on a crap thread. If he ACTUALLY wanted an interesting thread about the top fighters of W56, maybe he would do a little research outside of your 15 player tribe.

Nice rant but had zero to do with my reply. Alb left your tribe out and you feel slighted - fine, fair enough. But my post was in relation to your post about Tiger's post. Doesn't matter how Alb chose his tribes; the point that Tiger made was that just being a higher rank than us isn't hard.

DeletedUser

Nice rant but had zero to do with my reply. Alb left your tribe out and you feel slighted - fine, fair enough. But my post was in relation to your post about Tiger's post. Doesn't matter how Alb chose his tribes; the point that Tiger made was that just being a higher rank than us isn't hard.

Considering your 15 members are all - relatively speaking - very big accounts, it is actually quite hard. If you haven't noticed, your members are as big as 4-5 of theirs together (4*15 = 60, meaning you already bested their top 40 most likely). Heck, if it wasn't for Emperor Ruian joining them, they'd actually be smaller than your tribe. ;)

So, 15 members, yes. Easy to surpass you? No.

sypherr

He is my lord too.

I <3 you Matt. Marry me. :icon_redface:

Yes! yes! OMG HELL YES! I love you so much my little sempie <3

Hang on a min where's my diamond ring you cheapskate?

Anyway back on topic albanian? who wants to be elite? like come on it's just not all its cracked up to be floating around in shiny white armor with a big shield thinking yea get someeeeeeee look at my skills...

Its much more fun being a nasty bugger with daggers, people have been telling semp since start of world i was going to place 2 daggers in his sexy back :D Hmmmm deviousness sooooo tastyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazecca

Anyway back on topic albanian? who wants to be elite? like come on it's just not all its cracked up to be floating around in shiny white armor with a big shield thinking yea get someeeeeeee look at my skills...

Its much more fun being a nasty bugger with daggers, people have been telling semp since start of world i was going to place 2 daggers in his sexy back :D Hmmmm deviousness sooooo tastyyyyyyyyyy

Are you a defence based account?

DeletedUser

Considering your 15 members are all - relatively speaking - very big accounts, it is actually quite hard. If you haven't noticed, your members are as big as 4-5 of theirs together (4*15 = 60, meaning you already bested their top 40 most likely). Heck, if it wasn't for Emperor Ruian joining them, they'd actually be smaller than your tribe. ;)

So, 15 members, yes. Easy to surpass you? No.

It is easy to surpass us at the moment, look at T/W2V. Members around our average, but over 150 mill larger in that respect.

And before this post, I wasn't advocating the position just basically telling Zurtle that he didn't get what Tiger was saying.

DeletedUser

Nice post and yes whoever played ALBANIAN account was/is good player, however one should not forget that
most of this big accounts are co-played by two or more players which should be somehow factored into
"normalization" comparison.

DeletedUser

Nice post and yes whoever played ALBANIAN account was/is good player, however one should not forget that
most of this big accounts are co-played by two or more players which should be somehow factored into
"normalization" comparison.

So? Seeing as I play a co-played account I don't understand why you think it needs to be factored. Sometimes jay is busy and I take care of things... then there are other times where I will disappear for a week and Jay will handle things. Just because we co-play does not mean we spend more time on here. If you say you play 8 hours a day... then you do more than me and jay combined. We just check our incomings more often probably.

DeletedUser

None of the top ODA W2V accs are coplayed, and only tomm0 is coplayed of the top warconquers.