W56 - Unofficial Blog - $$$$

DeletedUser

So an idea for a competition. Using only Microsoft paint and stick figures who can create the best picture for this world :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:
/QUOTE]

Way to steal my idea... now how am I going to add pnps to this? DOOOMED!

DeletedUser

lol um I will agree with spartan's guesses

on a more positive note great job Cap I really enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser

Shadow, its not to agree with spartan, Its to actually put your own guess down... If I could bribe everyone to do it I would. Noone is right yet.. I will say that. Friday night, Saturday morning I will update it with the results of the guess' as well as the actual tribe the people are in. The accounts will not be revealed... (checks incomings) even if you try to flood me ;)

DeletedUser

1. -MM-
2. MoM
3. [T]
4. The
5. W2V

there how is that for a guess :)

DeletedUser

Add a little flair to the blog itself in your own creative way outside of just the text and this would be a really good blog :)

DeletedUser

Add a little flair to the blog itself in your own creative way outside of just the text and this would be a really good blog :)

I think clever pictures and some added humor would liven it up. Even though OP said no charts or maps, I still think providing them would just make for an awesome Unofficial Blog that out matches what our bloggers have done so far here on this world.

DeletedUser

I think clever pictures and some added humor would liven it up. Even though OP said no charts or maps, I still think providing them would just make for an awesome Unofficial Blog that out matches what our bloggers have done so far here on this world.

If you think that Cap can outclass 1st as I blogger you're sorely mistaken. While this isn't....terrible 1sts blogs are leagues above Cap's.

DeletedUser

If you think that Cap can outclass 1st as I blogger you're sorely mistaken. While this isn't....terrible 1sts blogs are leagues above Cap's.

While this is true, (Who didnt look forward to 1st blogs?) I will not be pursuing personal agendas. It will not be centered around one tribe. I have 0 writing experience. I figured with the world as troll happy as it is (look at the number of post compared to other worlds) that we should have a blog, and one that comes out weekly, whether I write it or someone else does, it really does not make a differance. I am already working on the 2nd issue, and might even add some pnp's (bites his lip)

DeletedUser

posts =/= troll-happy. I echo the sentiment that if 1st ain't blogging we need a new blogger though.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Welcome to my first edition of my unofficial blog for world 56. Seeing as our luck with bloggers has been that of a blind one legged man, I hope to change that. What I mean is longevity. I want to take nothing away from the previous bloggers, as I will admit there reads were very entertaining. If you are looking for funny pnp's / graphs, provide them yourselves. I will only be providing the world with more free entertainment. What I will guarantee is every week an outlook on the world from multiple perspectives. I will stay away from personal feelings and agendas. look into OUR world, the players, past history, current events and the future. One thing we all know is that the world is filled with trolls and loud mouths... Which means one thing, BOASTER big jay will guest appear! (who does not want to read that? ) Look for a weekly discussion section where you readers will have your chance to stir up some fun!

Personal Bio of CapownedU

Who am I? well... I am an active player on the Pete552. account.
Previous tw experience is very limited... I started on world4, grew to 25k points! (CHAMPION) I then went to w14 and had early game success to 246k.
I started this world as a nub again in k66. I was #2 in k early game (130k points) playing old age tw.(no premmmie ;) I was eventually in OLD and really was way over my head. I was booted from old and moved to K86 where I dominated my area I was then taught by my mentor (HCToni) for months on end about how the game is supposed to be played. (How dumb was I for not knowing what I know now) I had no idea that I would get trapped in a mind boggling game that requires so much effort and time if you are to succeed. Its not MW3 where you start another game every 1 1/2 minutes. Decisions matter. Being successful in a world is not the easiest thing to do... so many situations and choices have to go your way to even reach the point we all are now.

WEEKLY DISCUSSION 101

When I thought of writing my first blog, I brainstormed ideas for it... What would be cool? What should I not do? Among many other thoughts, the one that stuck was to create a buzz around it where followers would look forward to reading it. From that I thought well, how can I get them involved with the blog? Not only in debate, but also in conversation about the world in past future and present. I thought a great way to start would be to ask 5 members of this world, (representing all 5 of the major tribes) to give me an outlook of the 5 tribes. I will not reveal the names of the players who gave me their opinions as the idea in itself is to put a general thought process together. They may or may not be leaders in tribe they call home, as my goal is not to stir up trouble and complete a personal agenda. Debating the tribes and how they got to where they are is always an interesting debate. Have we ever thought about how the perception of tribes could possibly be different throughout the world? Alot of you may be shocked about these players inputs. Anyways, I am asking for you trolls (yes that means you...) to read the following 3rd person responses. When you are done, just leave a comment on the # and the tribe that view is from. Feel free to also leave your own belief on why you are right ;) Here are your 5 views

**** THE FOLLOWING HAS NOT BEEN EDITED FROM ORIGINAL SCRIPT. ALL VIEWS ARE THEM OF THE OWNER, AND EVEN THOUGH ONLY ONE VIEW IS FROM EACH OF OUR TOP 5 TRIBES. THE VIEWS THEMSELVES ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED IN CONTEXT, THE VIEW OR GOALS OF THE TRIBE THEY REPRESENT.****

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 [T] 191.999.504 235.585.731 71 3.318.109 24734 9.525
2 W2V 190.971.666 204.438.981 50 4.088.780 20824 9.817
3 The 153.676.093 195.990.641 70 2.799.866 20465 9.577
4 -MM- 61.683.033 70.788.775 71 997.025 7248 9.767
5 MoM 55.821.806 55.821.806 19 2.937.990 5845 9.550

[spoil]
5: MoM A well tight unit that although now forced to work as one to be effective are easily able to do so. Have faced a barrage of attacks for a long time and are still hear. Some will say have they the most skilled players on the world and the fact there still around shows they certainly have more grit than most.

They wont have a direct say about the end of the world but i would not put it past them to make it there.

4: -MM-

Been very clever and everything they do is thought through and planned well. They seem to have a few players that do most of the work but is that because thats all thats been needed.

They have rightfully been given praise on how they have done. Stood up and fought what many thought was bigger and better tribes. They have surprised some but proven to most they have what it takes to be a tribe that can last the test of time.

Soon they will have some tough choices ahead and then we will see how much they rate themselfs.

3: The

Ohyeah is dead :(

what we have now is tutti in disguised with ohyeah players add to there ranks. The merger was known by many but the future cant be bright when it was build on lies and mistrust.
Can they stop themselfs being led to slaughter. The stats say no as theres being no effect on the noblements against them. It seems to have just extended there lifeline and added to the egos of a few.

2: W2V

They hold themselfs in such high regard and already crowned themselfs unoffical winners of the world. They may win the world but many will never forgive or forget the way they went about it. The honour that comes with the reward is tarnished forever. Some may say only there EGOs stop them winning the world. Maybe there right

There a tribe that hate the world on the fact that others grow from barbs internals and gifted villages. And then we look at TommO there top player to help show us the way

1: Tarot

Some say there a untested tribe and they are the newest as a formed unit. Yet agaist MOM they did well to start and carried the moment until stopping once there objectives where complete. Then came Ohyeah some may say a tribe just past its greatness yet still demolished in a fashion that made people stand and look.

Of course now the real test is there for all to see and how the world progesses now will every tribe at war and some how connected. It be intresting to watch things unfold.[/spoil]

[spoil] Rank 1 - T. A tribe that while being relatively untested, is generally a tribe with a lot of promise. Their higher echelons are stronger then what they are given credit for and I believe they will put up a good show against W2V. Whether or not they can actually make progress is another story. W2V and T have stacked their lines, so it's a wait-see-brute-force-scout game. Depends who is on when and activity is going to be the major playing point- that and just spamming D to the frontline. T generally as a tribe is under appreciated. They have a lot of really good players, but are still yet to seperate out a few that aren't battle ready/need to adapt. There's a few problems with a couple of rogue players and a bit of an issue in the recent change of leadership, however NWG is more then capable of filling Semp's shoes.

Outlook? To be honest, too early to call against W2V. Depends on what happens in the south with tribes like MM and Co-ord and The.
But it's going to be bloody

Rank 2 - W2V - A tried and tested true aggressor, not afraid to go for the win. Impressive in their planning and attacking and ops, but most of all teamwork; moral arguments about what they did aside. Definitely dangerous and have a proven track record; like a rampaging mammoth, will be tough to take down. Coincidentally, I use the mammoth metaphor as I believe some of their players have recently fallen into a trap of arrogance and have been like that since the beating they delivered to us at MoM. Whether or not the hunters can take advantage of their perceived invulnerability, that remains to be seen. Leadership is strong and decisive, group opinion is directed and high cohesiveness. All in all, a tough tribe to beat. They want the world win and are stopping at nothing to get it.

Outlook for W2V - A tough contender, gladiator style. Again, whatever they do, drenched in blood. It's a battle of the giants now, and W2V are, down to previous performance, odds on favourite. I wouldn't call the win for them yet, but I definitely see a few early gains (hopefully nowhere near as big as the MoM one). I think they've overestimated T by a large amount though.

Rank 3 - The. A tribe that is currently in limbo; unsure of where to play it's cards. It's leaders are still testing the ground with their new recruits and getting their feet wet in working together. However, stemming the tiding villages from southern T, even with the W2V declaration, doesn't seem likely. Need to carefully consider their options and make sure they're playing the right cards. Currently a tribe that is being made a mockery of on the forums; however, people shouldn't put them on the shelf and call them done yet. At the moment, they have a lease of life with all the new recruits and troops; whether or not they use that effectively is their choice

Outlook for The: Not good as a prognosis. Coord are probably going to work with MM and start eating old Ohyeah players again, from what I have heard. If not that, Coord are blocking MM, so unless MM recruits them, it's going to be an eating fest; in which case, all The has done with this merge is bought themselves some time. Some recruits have still expressed discontent with the merge to MoM players in the old MoM/Tutti chat; it's clear that group cohesion is lacking. Definitely need to stabilize leadership and start plugging holes or it's all over soon.

Rank 4 - MM: A plucky tribe that rose out of obscurity by first taking the fight to, and teaching MoM players a giant lesson - then proceeding to do the same to the same players who went to join Ohyeah. A very powerful tribe that is probably one of the most power efficient on this world; that is for their size, they can do much more damage, then say a few others. A very aggressive minded tribe since their fight with MoM, I hope they carry on their rushing and charge forward into some other fight. They've proved themselves left right and centre, and are led by some of the most competent and coolest players that I've come across. Again, a potential threat to world stability with their diplomacy with W2V; but clearly, they're not in a position to hit T atm, so that's still off in the distance
Outlook for MM: Probably going to last towards the end of the world. A tough competitor, and will almost definitely play a part in creating the winning side for one of the remaining tribes.
Rank 5 - MoM: From one possible perspective; nobling has slowed right down since the flood to W2V. To another: MoM is still a fighting fit force, even if heavily battered. A former shadow of the giants that walked MoM's halls, MoM's initial arrogance and bad recruitment seems like a bitter aftertaste now; a fleeting memory of a mistake. Those who were arrogant, were generally not the ones who were the most deserving. The fact that they're still around speaks volumes; not just to their testament but their ability to sacrifice and solider on. Will they play a part in the end of the world? Possibly. But it's hard to call whether or not they will have a strong impact. They still hold some of the best players on this world in their ranks, so it's going to have to be one heck of a last fight to take them out.

Outlook for MoM; any possible prognosis does not look good. However, the players left in MoM have proven to be plucky, so they'll still be giving a good kicking before their eventual exit or "final play" on this world. Need to see what happens with the remaining members, and the amount of fight left to truly see their effectiveness[/spoil]

[spoil]MoM- A relatively small tribe, sporting what would seem to be about 10 active members. Relatively quiet since the tribe shed most of its members and villages during a previous world war waged against them. This tribe cannot be written off entirely yet; Due to their central location they are capable of applying direct pressure to 3 of the remaining top 5 tribes. -MM- being the one tribe just outside their immediate reach. By the same token, they are also always in the most tenuous of positions, having no safe quarter.

The- The result of a recent merge between Tutti and the beleaguered OhYeah. While rife with civil unrest, and bogged down with numerous dead weight players, they are still capable of great influence in the world due to a large roster of actives to pull from. Many have scoffed at the merge with Tutti as a terrible move for Tutti. However most of the Tutti players are not aggressive and not fighters. This gives them the perfect chance to continue relaxing and nobling barbs/inactives while they provide a solid back line for any aggressive players that may be found in the former OhYeah.

[T]- The largest of the remaining tribes in more than just points. They also boast the largest active membership base (70 total, most seemingly active). The previous leadership was relatively untested in war, having merged most of their potential enemies in. Switching leadership at the onset of their most dangerous war yet could put them in a dangerous position. Despite potentially facing difficult growing pains with a leadership switch, a large active roster cannot be underestimated.

W2V- Often accused of being the backstabbers of W56. The tribe has a very potent core, and capable leaders. However, they have the smallest roster of the top 5 outside of MoM. Every player that quits will come as a much heavier blow than to the other 3 tribes (MoM not included). If their members can be kept in the game, interested and active, They will continue to be a deadly force.

-MM- The 2nd smallest of the top 5 tribes in points, having barely more than the 20 member MoM. On the opposite side of the coin they field the most members at 71 (although judging from TW stats, not the most active members, that would fall to [T]) While this would seem a great bounty of players to pull from should any quit, the members are almost all small and grow relatively slowly. They seem wildly successful when planning and executing ops, yet stagnate in between such. Ultimately their aggressive nature and map position make them a potentially valuable asset to any of the remaining top 5.[/spoil]

#4 [spoil]Let me start with the tribe holding the #1 title at this time.
[T] has the numbers, and they have a group of players that really are battle ready and they have been slowly growing and moving into first spot after some easy expansion through barbs and internals. Some would say that is a poor way to go and war caps show the true skill and value of a tribe and its players. If that is the standard to be best judged on then they will now face their biggest test and the critics are ready. I cannot put a time on when Semp decided whether it would be an East or South expansion effort, so I will start with the 3 week mark. Three weeks ago a declaration was made on OHYEAH, at that time there were two roads that could have been taken, East into W2V or South into OHYEAH.
Sitting in his chair he would have to consider a number of things, defense, offense, cohesion and members. The direction the decided to take could be bound by many things, maybe the ex-NoHaul players were hungrier, more active and more demanding at a war than their North-East comrades. Maybe [T] feel they are stronger in defense than W2V are in attack. Or could it be that there were ops ready and set for the chance to counter rather than strike first. Whatever the reasons, and I have my suspicions, they will be commended or condemned in the coming months.

Across the battle lines is the tribe we all either love to bits or hate to death, for reasons that can be validated whichever view you favor. They seem to be very good at talking it up in the forums, and have a very strong presence. A few weeks ago they decided to strike hard and swiftly and it bared the rewards, MoM is no longer a threat and the only tribe that poses any danger to them is the one they are now warring. They still however have a tribe at their back, and it could be said that, it was poor decision making, in not clearing that area first before the next assignment. If they have a really solid ally over there than maybe they declared on the right tribe, they are however the only tribe to still have another at their back. It would be naive to wonder if MoM or -MM- decide to make a play at them mid war, only time will tell.

The Prophets. They look to be in trouble, sorry to those that don't want to hear it but its true, It seems that things may not be working as well as some had hoped or as others had expected. We all knew that it could either be a great thing or a very poor idea, there really was no in between. Well it seems as though it could have just turned into the perfect disaster. In house fighting may be blinding their direction and the blame game looks to have started. Now we seen a large scale merge but now I think we are seeing a large scale fracture that seems to be appearing in the tribe. I would be guessing that this may all have started from the lack of consulting that went into the merge and as past history tells, from the decisions not being respected by the new part of the family.

-MM- seem ever content to just sit there and do their own thing, they came out and turned on a show against MoM and we all said it was good to see the underdog getting on top. But was that a fluke, there seems to be some very up and down ops happening and when they are good they are good but when they aren't well they just aren't really there. Still not losing much against The Prophets but is that by their own actions or is The to thank? Still have a good forum presence and leadership is of the top quality but they just seem quiet, the reasons that tribe go quiet is because they are inactive or there is some in house issues, lets hope for their sake its neither.

MoM seems lost, its sad to see such a powerhouse reduced to what it is, they threaten no one and can just keep pursuing avenues into The. Maybe happy to do so or maybe its their turn to sit on the fence and see how the war plays out. It would be safe to assume it will happen eventually, but which tribe will they hit, will revenge hold high or will a different strategy com into play. Either way the only way to see them back on top is through the actions of those around and if they play their cards right maybe they can move things along.[/spoil]

[spoil][T] - rank 1
[T] is an organised tribe from what I've seen, they're defense coordination is very well thought out and their offense isn't bad either. With leadership changes it will be interesting to see if they will pull through just as strong, or if they will slowly go down hill like OHYEAH did. Their current war with W2V will either make or break them. The new leader shall have to prove himself not only to his tribe, but to the world.

W2V - rank 2
W2V has backstabbed other allies and I don't see them changing their ways. I presume they will already be fed up of their inactive allies, -MM-, so let's see what happens there. There have been rumours about a world war against W2V, if the 4 other major tribes could get themselves organised enough... that would definitely test W2V and we could see what they're really made off. If a world war doesn't happen, which it probably won't, W2V will almost definitely win this world.

The - rank 3
The is the most unstable tribe currently. World 56 lost two great tribes when OHYEAH and Tutti decided to merge. Members have left and they have had a few issues from what I've seen. That being said, they have now secured the southwest and will therefore be much stronger when they've learnt to work together. Only time will tell what this tribe is capable off. If they can get themselves organised, learn to work togethe they could be contenders to win this world.

MoM - rank 4
MoM is the oldest and most known tribe on world 56. They used to be great... but unfortunately inactivity ruined their chances of winning this world. I see them continuing to struggle on until the end, they're made from strong stuff and the members left aren't the type to jump tribes like so many on this world.

-MM- - rank 5
-MM- was a rim tribe, and were exceedingly underestimated. They proved themselves to some extent by warring MoM and winning in the stats for a time. They are currently full of inactives, and I personally think there are only a couple of "good" players there. I don't see them lasting much longer. I can see The carrying on their war with -MM- and W2V will probably get fed up of their inactive allies and will decide to start eating them. [/spoil]

If you are to respond to that part of the blog, please simply put the # and the tribe you think they are currently in. If you wish to explain, please do.. You can only use the tribe once.

********* CHATTER BOX CENTRAL ********
This weeks interview is with Big Jay

And the interview everyone wants to see, the man himself... BIGJAY!
[spoil][ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Why do you play tribal wars?
[ PM] bigjay (James): To win
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: When did you start playing the game?
[ PM] bigjay (James): Either 5 or 6 years ago
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: What do you personally think about how the game has evolved over time?
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: You and I both know its not like it was in the first 10 worlds...
[ PM] bigjay (James): It is much easier
[ PM] bigjay (James): Competition is a lot lower, that or I have improved massively :D
[ PM] bigjay (James): its more fun :)
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: What is your favorite part of playing the game?
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Besides winning... ;)
[ PM] bigjay (James): Hmmm
[ PM] bigjay (James): I like to push the red button that says attack
[ PM] bigjay (James): if I dont push it at-least 3,000 times a week I get pretty depressed
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: I thought that was your daily requirement... ;)
[ PM] bigjay (James): only if I am attacking someone
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Alot of people call you the most egotistcal person in our world. Would you comment on that, and explain a little bit why you like to boast about your skills?
[ PM] bigjay (James): If someone can beat me, I'd like them to prove it. If anyone has a problem with my attitude... well you know where to find me in game
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Take the world into consideration 2 months ago, the world now, and then think 2 months from now... where do you see it? with your account and the world in itself
[ PM] bigjay (James): 2 months from now... hmmm
[ PM] bigjay (James): I fully expect Tarot to own the land Toliet Paper currently occupies
[ PM] bigjay (James): at-least 3-4 more K's of it and then possible recruitment
[ PM] bigjay (James): I do not expect w2v or even Tarot to make much progress in the north during those 2 months. Although I expect we won't see w2v in Tarot backlines. I see a very stable frontline for both ends
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Do you care about the other side of the world? or does it only matter about bigjays worlds? he he
[ PM] bigjay (James): There is another side of the world?
[ PM] bigjay (James): i only pay attention to events circling the K's around myself and Tarot. One K at a time please
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: How do you want other people to view bigjay, the account? What I mean by this is what do you want people to think when they see the name bigjay?
[ PM] bigjay (James): I want them to be afraid
[ PM] bigjay (James): I have no care if they like me or not. If they are friends, I'll show respect; if they are enemies, I'll show them the door.
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Anyone can play tribalwars, but can anyone play tribal wars at an effeciant level? what does it take to be in the 1% club and survive a world to end game... Like W32 and your tribe did TIME
[ PM] bigjay (James): activity and motivation
[ PM] bigjay (James): if you have the time and are motivated enough there is not much that can stop you
[ PM] bigjay (James): at-least if you know the simple mechanics. But I have a lot of experience that this game just comes naturally
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Is there anyone you want to shout out to? or call out?
[ PM] bigjay (James): I feel thats enough talking for one day. I'll let my troops do the rest of the talking.
[ PM | Edited 5:01:24 PM] CAPOWNEDU: Last but important... whats the one thing that people need to know about you.
[ PM] bigjay (James): Every attack I send is deliberate. Fakes included.
[ PM] CAPOWNEDU: Jay, thank you for your time good luck with both current wars the input you have given. I can only speak for myself but alot of people are going to enjoy this read
[ PM] bigjay (James): i try[/spoil]

****** The interview was in the time frame of 20-40 minutes long... The time was not requested to be taken out, but was removed for precautionary reasons.

********** THE ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT *******

This section will be here this week. This is where I will tell everyone crazy thoughts of nuclear holocaust and promise them a flying carpet and there kids magic wands. If you need that broken down again, yes, I said flying carpets. I will simply talk about one current event in w56 and being forced to read it, at the end you will earn your carpet.
- 1 vs 2 ( w2v vs [T] ) It is what everyone wants to see. In any world. Its like super bowl tickets. It ended speculation for weeks that it would happen. The history of the two is bad blood, the outcome will definately be ugly, and accounts are going to be in shambles... I can only imagine the incoming count that these players on the front are seeing. Imagine whats to come... How many crazy s.o.b. die hard players are involved in this war? It has to be closing in on 30, if not 40... The amount of knowledge in these two tribes is astonishing. So many war hardened vets. And not only from this world. ( W2V I know... WORLD 2 VETERANS ;) If I were to bet on the number of 2 keys going to be broke during this war... I would go into the hundreds. (for those of you scratching your head, 2 cycles tabs in opera...) Am I for one side or another? No... I have friends in [T]. but does not mean I am rooting for them. Take for example. I am from Cleveland Ohio, USA We have an NFL Team called the Cleveland Browns. Do I root for them to win every game? No... I would rather see a game of any sport where the competition is at its peak. You want both sides to be in the prime of there careers having the best performance of their lives. Thats what sport or game is all about. Competition.

Tribe of the week -
-MM-

Moment of the week -
N W G becoming new duke of [T]

Quote of the week -
" I like to press the red button that says attack "
-BigJay

Again, if you were thinking this would be filled with pnps and maps and statistical break downs, we have current threads for that. Go troll them. ;)

Thank you for reading, and of course, all comments are welcome. Or at least untill our mods come online ;)

If you wish to contact me personally, Im pete552. and can be reach on skype as CapownedU
[/spoil]

hopefully I got my order correct.

Tribe #1 is -MM-
Tribe #2 is MoM
Tribe #3 is The
Tribe #4 is W2V
Tribe #5 is [T]

thanks for the blog Capowned! I look forward to reading more in the future!!!!!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Tribe 1 is The.
Tribe 2 is MoM.
Tribe 3 is W2V.
Tribe 4 is -MM-.
Tribe 5 is [T].

DeletedUser

True but than it is Cap's first blog ever and 1st is an experienced writer and blogger from other worlds. It is like comparing an oak tree to a seedling.

as a seedling Cap's first blog was excellent...give him time and experience and he could be as good or better than 1st. I found him to be very unbiased, and he gave us more than just a good read...he also gave us some audience participation. Ya I miss all the flashy pictures too but that will come in time :)

DeletedUser

as a seedling Cap's first blog was excellent

First time I have ever been called a seedling.

On a different note, no one has gotten 5/5 picks right. I will be posting the results and the correct picks sometime tomorrow. If you have not guessed, I don't want excuses saying I knew it when the correct picks come out. Plus, Bella promised she would at least take a shot at it, and that is important ;)

The second issue will be out early next week.

DeletedUser

lol Colby, here goes:

#1 TP
#2 MoM
#3 -MM-
#4 W2V
#5 [T] (sounds like stryker)

DeletedUser

#1 [T]
#2 MoM
#3 -MM-
#4 W2V
#5 The

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe 1 is The.
Tribe 2 is -MM-
Tribe 3 is W2V
Tribe 4 is [T]
Tribe 5 is MoM

DeletedUser

Here are the results of the game... I took the results off of the first post people put up. ( TWE ) No one got it completley right the first time they guessed. I had two people edit there post and then they were right. One of them had some help. I will post the tribes and the # of times they were guessed, and under will have the correct answer

The - 5
-MM - 4
[T] - 2

The correct answer is [T]

#2 If you got this one wrong, you didnt read it, or have trouble paying attention to details...

MoM - 9
-MM- - 2

The correct answer is MoM

#3.
W2V - 5
-MM- - 3
[T] - 2
The - 1

The correct answer is -MM-

W2V - 4
[T] - 3
-MM- - 2
The - 2

The correct answer is W2V

[T] - 4
The - 3
MoM - 2
W2V - 2

The correct answer is The

Please remember that the views that were expressed were that of an individual and not of the tribe. This was not to form diplomatic relations or even.

I thought it was rather entertaining when people were guessing tribes that were at war with the tribes that were actually being represented. It certianly makes for some fun discussion and laughs. Please do not take the perceptions personal.

I would like to thank the 5 players that gave me the time and wrote these for me. I also would like to thank everyone who played along and I hoped you enjoyed it.

CapownedU
Colby

DeletedUser

Here are the results of the game... I took the results off of the first post people put up. ( TWE ) No one got it completley right the first time they guessed. I had two people edit there post and then they were right. One of them had some help.

To be fair, Dark huntress would have guessed this correctly had you stated that "nobody got it right on their FIRST guess" As initially her guess was the correct answer. I swayed her to switch T with THE, given that TWE had already written the correct configuration on the first page, and following your statement that nobody had yet guessed correctly.

DeletedUser

I wrote that not seeing TWE edit his post. and I used TWE original post in the tallies... since corrupt had it copied and pasted on here anyways. I hope she is not upset ;)