W56

DeletedUser

So they finally brought out a no hauls world. Or if you like, a world where activity takes a back seat to strategy/teamwork. Going to be joining at least for the early part. Anyone else wish to partake?

jmitchel86

I might check it out. Would be cool to get a decent group of players in a good position.

DeletedUser

So they finally brought out a no hauls world. Or if you like, a world where activity takes a back seat to strategy/teamwork. Going to be joining at least for the early part. Anyone else wish to partake?

Dont do it Aaron!!! Just stick to rl, you still playing poker?

DeletedUser

Hey Matt. Life's taking a year out in the pit stop before it gets itself back on track. So why not? Yeah I'm still playing mainly at my local bars which are always a good laugh and seldom online though that will probably change soon. :) You should join 56, it'll be an easy one. :)

DeletedUser

Well yeah guess so it should be easy enough. Although my time is mostly taken up these days by physio, poker, work (mostly) n social life. Don't think i could fit in playing tw in there. Especially as the world gets bigger.

What online sites you thinking of playing on?

Slytnt

If you guys want to join my pre-made check out the thread by zHuGz-- , or PM me :)

DeletedUser

Yeah well at least hang around for the beginning? :p

Already set up an account on PartyPoker. Rakeback is rubbish but they have sweet early bonuses and the general level of play there is unbelievably bad. Would strongly advise playing over there as opposed to Stars or FT. Once bonuses have been cleared it would probably be wise to take your bankroll over to Stars if you become overly-dependent on rakeback (which is what most players are).

Yo Crim, get on skype!

DeletedUser

Need a sitter old friend? Maybe a little two man tribe like the old days.

DeletedUser

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet. I knew today was going to be a good day! Sure thing buddy, get yourself set up there :)

DeletedUser

Same user name as my new forum name. I'll see you in-game.

DeletedUser

Cant you guys just retire? I guess I am being a Hypocrite for saying this since I am on world 43 and I myself cant quit this damn game. Have any tips on how to quit after all I have tried 2 or 3 times and failed miserably every time.

DeletedUser

Damn I suck. Already got red resources.

Don't feel bad, I did it once too. However, I think I may have won the idiot award. I canceled the tutorial at game start(18:00-20:00). Then on day two I was reading the forums discussion people that were smart and canceled the attack within the tutorial to receive bonus resources. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased with myself. I can't wait to see what else has changed since W7.

DeletedUser

Cant you guys just retire? I guess I am being a Hypocrite for saying this since I am on world 43 and I myself cant quit this damn game. Have any tips on how to quit after all I have tried 2 or 3 times and failed miserably every time.

Oh I'm retired, I could never give it hell like rookie year. I don't have the time to farm, scripts or not, so I'm only in for Worlds with an end time or something like this where farming is moot.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I did it once too. However, I think I may have won the idiot award. I canceled the tutorial at game start(18:00-20:00). Then on day two I was reading the forums discussion people that were smart and canceled the attack within the tutorial to receive bonus resources. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased with myself. I can't wait to see what else has changed since W7.
You can start the tutorial again somewhere in Settings I think.

DeletedUser

I did the tutorial that second day. I just noticed the Account Manager thing too. So in ten years when I have enough villages I can get it lol.