W57 Blog

DeletedUser

Very well done! A much appreciated read compared to the bickering I'm used to reading.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Very nice read mate, Enjoyed it....

Will be awaiting anxiously for the next edition.. :p

DeletedUser

nice post aol

i have 1 question tho, who do you play ingame?

The fact that you couldn't tell what tribe I'm in from the blog itself makes me very happy :) who I am in game doesn't really matter.

DeletedUser

Excellant blog, covers just about everything within top 3 tribes etc and makes a welcome change, keep up the good work and i hope you will be staying as our blogger for the foreseeable future :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nice work Aaron, thank you for the help, and it gives me something to top when i do my next blog in a few days. :p

DeletedUser

I'll only stop in from time to time if Yal-A-Dar would like the help or has to be away for a bit, looking forward to seeing what he can come up with ;)

DeletedUser100590

Now i know a tribe which has a Aaron in... :icon_rolleyes:

Hey GreenKnight... Nice off-topica!

Yal-A-Dar, I await your blogs with umm... a level of curiosity that I didn't believe to be possible before Christmas. I err... I foresee a 'blog-off'!

Gonna stop trying to be cool now...

Thank you once again AOL. :)

DeletedUser

Hey GreenKnight... Nice off-topica!

Yal-A-Dar, I await your blogs with umm... a level of curiosity that I didn't believe to be possible before Christmas. I err... I foresee a 'blog-off'!

Thank you once again AOL. :)

Thanks :icon_cry: I was enjoying this post till that was said :icon_wink:, I predict a "Blog Off"? :icon_razz:.
Are we able to have Yar writing the blog one week then AOL the next? get two different aspects on the goings on of 57 wars etc? Because i personally enjoy both blogs but AOL blog was very well written and covered everything in a easy to decipher format.

DeletedUser

HumbleTree said:

Can't say id complain ;)

Miwok, when will the next blog be up, are we talking days? Or weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

' Last edited by humbletree : Today at 01:03 Reason: "qoute fail" Fixed that for ya :p'

Mod flame lol