W57 Blog

DeletedUser

lol and you guys had more worthy wars??????? lol

Lol It wasn't that. He said 'gd fighting/war tribes' - Only tribe I can think of is Ill ~ how many times did he/your tribe call them crap? :lol: (That is the ironic part)

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
we faught more then just ILL we faught Dream., Joy, Dawn, Bro, Sun, Honor ect...

so just because we were too small for you guys to see on your radar doesnt mean we didnt fight since we started this world.

DeletedUser

we faught more then just ILL we faught Dream., Joy, Dawn, Bro, Sun, Honor ect...

so just because we were too small for you guys to see on your radar doesnt mean we didnt fight since we started this world.

Dream - Your conquers on Dream. - The real tribe that beat Dream.
Joy - Haha, they must have been a real challenge?
Dawn - Wow nice, look how massive they were. :p
Bro - Yea, you beat them into your tribe lol
Sun - Weren't they players that left Ill?
Honour - You beat them? lol

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Dream. was us and ILL fighting them, and when ILL had to fight another front, we took on the war fully for them. we were all small players at this stage, so how many nobles do you expect to see?

Joy rank 1 tribe in 2 k's

dawn was rank 1 tribe in 2 k's aswell both these tribes were 3x our size

Bro was Ex Dream. we won the war, but there was alot of skill there so why waist it?

Sun was ex Ill yes, but was still a better tribe then Kgd (or whatever the name of the only other tribe you faught was)

honor we warred them for months yes, look up the stats

now lets do yours.

kgd........ ahem,,, nubs (found this too) [spoil] Name: HuGgY. ~KGD~ {HI} 28th November 2011 - 09:05:14 1,628,865[/spoil] ^ your inside man

JAB - still fighting you lol

short list for a rank 1 tribe, your the tribe people expect to have the big wars under your belt, now you finally got a few and you cry all day on the forums

Last edited:

DeletedUser

honor we warred them for months yes, look up the stats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAahem.... Hang on... hh-hhm.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you talking about the handful of barbs they nobled in k16 perhaps? Months you say? to reclaim barbs?

DeletedUser

lol Cody, taking credit for your 'allies' win? Good one!

Our wars:

HEAD, Night, BB, Amigos, KGD, ACTIVE, E-JAB, TWS. Currently Knock/who and soon to be Infamy. - All at once. The most you have fought is Ill, even with the help of Infamy, and you still had to backstab and use dirty tactics to beat them.

Did we get any help with any of them? Nope. @huggy - Lmao ... You really going there? *Cough* Chandrian *Cough* - Pretty sure it was Ahile that said to us through in game mail, 'Chandrian was helping us against Ill our entire war with them' - Huggy jumped over to us not long after we declared. :icon_rolleyes:

On topic:

For the next blog, please try to be more detailed with wars.
-Who is fighting who
-Stats
-Where main fighting is going on
-What players are under attack (if any)
etc

Plenty of stuff to write about miwok. Oh and the interviews - If it means you add more detailed facts of ingame 'happenings', scrap them. :p

DeletedUser

u forgot the war against TAC(basically that is what broke ILL's back)

DeletedUser100590

Enough. Discuss the blog, not who's the better tribe. If there's a point in the blog which you wish to debate and feel that it'll be a long topic of conversation start a new thread.

DeletedUser

also for the record I will start with a weekly blog again like i have done in the past before i did my ninja vanishing act I will give my official word to have a blog out by tuesday server time or will resign as blogger. if i do not have 4 blogs for w57 this month then I will resign as well. quote that and take it too the bank.

Are we getting another one soon?

DeletedUser

^^ :icon_confused:
If we are please dont interview wfman. I will buy extra permium or donate to a charity of your choice if you dont lol
I think we all know everything about him and how his head works form the amount of forum posts

(your gonna interview him now arnt you cos I slated you) same as INFAMY mate you'll regret it if ya do :)

DeletedUser

If we are please dont interview wfman. I will buy extra permium or donate to a charity of your choice if you dont lol
I think we all know everything about him and how his head works form the amount of forum posts

(your gonna interview him now arnt you cos I slated you) same as INFAMY mate you'll regret it if ya do :)

dnt u have 2.5k barbs to noble?

DeletedUser

lol thought I better get em before you guys did :)

you guys did? sry im busy nobling the enemy as you seen with my stats in the other thread, u found 10 vills yet that u can post btw?

on topic, any updates on a new blog or blogger?

DeletedUser

I may do another statistic type blog sometime in the future, not a lot of extra time right now :)