W57 Blog

DeletedUser

Nice blog miwok, ignore the haters and keep posting, at least you are consistent and put effort into the blog. The same people complain every time but I do not see them putting themselves forward or making any constructive criticisms. BTW you havent interviewed me yet and you promised :p

DeletedUser90862

Nice blog miwok... looking forward to the next issue :)

and can i make a special request? Please do another interview of Theilluminati's lead players next time?

DeletedUser

Nice blog miwok... looking forward to the next issue :)

and can i make a special request? Please do another interview of Theilluminati's lead players next time?

Are you joking? I think theilluminati has been in quite a few blogs already. I prefer these ones where we hear things from you could say quieter players.

Kylan

Are you joking? I think theilluminati has been in quite a few blogs already. I prefer these ones where we hear things from you could say quieter players.

I agree! Interview that HuGgY. guy again.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 interview, and 2 times as a review due to being in the top 5. But i do plan on covering more players then just the top. I also think I will only interview some one once every 6 mo's or so but will see.... for now i feel there are plenty to interview. Also once I get a feel for what the world enjoys I can start some kind of pattern with the blogs...

[spoil]just a possible example
week 1: randoms
week 2: rim
week 3: top
week 4: random[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96707

How about almost exclusively interviewing people that are involved in recent world changes? Not just those that caused it but also those it affects.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How about almost exclusively interviewing people that are involved in recent world changes? Not just those that caused it but also those it affects.

^^This.

There are threads for Top 20 players, and this is a game about tribes, not individuals.

I'd like to see the W57 blog reflecting the nature of the game, as opposed to focusing more on individuals. There's not really any proper coverage of conflicts beyond posting and analysing of statistics - it would be much more interesting to see interviews focused around the actual ongoing conflicts, than random players :)

DeletedUser

your just not happy your not much in the blog ..... LOL and illuminati is not blogged too much i only saw 1-2

DeletedUser

Haha good blog, there are some... eccentric... tribe leaders out there

DeletedUser

I am always open to legitimate suggestions the bulk of the readers seem happy, but if anyone would like to suggest change you can talk with me on skype. I believe most i have saw posting here have me on skype.

DeletedUser

I don't think people who cheat should get a say in the blog really.:icon_wink:

And Would like one week where there's a deep analysis of the wars going on.

DeletedUser

^^This.

There are threads for Top 20 players, and this is a game about tribes, not individuals.

I'd like to see the W57 blog reflecting the nature of the game, as opposed to focusing more on individuals. There's not really any proper coverage of conflicts beyond posting and analysing of statistics - it would be much more interesting to see interviews focused around the actual ongoing conflicts, than random players :)

for the time being I am sticking to a sort of comfort zone, till i feel solid in the blogs that I write.still working out style and such, as well as making sure I stay as neutral as i possibly can.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
for the time being I am sticking to a sort of comfort zone, till i feel solid in the blogs that I write.still working out style and such, as well as making sure I stay as neutral as i possibly can.

That's fair enough, but blogs are generally used to talk about wars and give an analysis and interviews from people involved that otherwise the community doesn't get - it's the only reason I read blogs, as it's the only interesting thing that appears in them :icon_redface:

Trying to stay neutral to the point where you don't contact tribes to get an idea of how they are doing etc, just means the blog is quite mundane.

I appreciate the effort that goes in to them, but I'd personally rather that instead of the time being put in to odd map-based games and random interviews/random player analysis/random tribe analysis, there is time put in to planning the main bulk of the blog, and a reason behind what gets focused on in the bulk. As I just don't find reading about random players and random tribes that are not doing much, anywhere near as interesting as a blog focused on one/several wars with interviews of people from both/all parties involved.

DeletedUser

Trying to stay neutral to the point where you don't contact tribes to get an idea of how they are doing etc, just means the blog is quite mundane.

I do ask around , and send out a bulk amount of mails per week.... majority of the time the dukes and leader of the tribe don't respond or dont make an effort for a interview.

also what you find interesting others may enjoy, and vice versa. even the random most tribe is fighting someone. younever know what will effect what in this game just like in life. so by getting a wider scope of interviews you get too see the larger picture and the more elaborate weave of the world.