W57 Blog

NightWitch1

Good luckk with your blok,

maybe its a nice idea to get into the honer of the knights from long time ago the loyalty they have be showing to the king, how they have be dealing with alies and NAPed nebourse, it could be some fun and good matrial.( and have nothing to do with this world )

DeletedUser102935

humbletree, get the hell out. im next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100590

You don't play this world plus you're a mod so we don't care :icon_razz:

I'm required to read and comprehend every post, keep up-to-date with world politics and keep an unbiased opinion. I think I'd make quite a good interviewee thank you very much :p

Yal-A-Dar - Your superiors said yes so you have no choice :p

DeletedUser

Yal-A-Dar - Your superiors said yes so you have no choice :p

Better do it then. Every time I opposed "your superiors" in the past they saw fit to see I couldn't oppose them again for a month at a time. How can I say this all PC-like...they put me on involuntary hiatus from these forums :lol:

DeletedUser102935

oh boy, cant wait to read the boring humbletree interview. i guess that's goodbye w57 blog to its readers..

DeletedUser100590

oh boy, cant wait to read the boring humbletree interview. i guess that's goodbye w57 blog to its readers..

Don't get pissy :( He has no say in the matter cause he got out ranked (not by me may I add). I don't understand why you no love me </3

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm required to read and comprehend every post, keep up-to-date with world politics and keep an unbiased opinion. I think I'd make quite a good interviewee thank you very much :p

No offence, but if you start taking too much interest in a world you moderate, to the point where you actively get involved and form opinions on various events, you begin to be seen as biased in your opinions. I think that interviewing the moderator of a world forum relating to anything involving propaganda or ingame activities of any sort, would only look to be biased. Surely that's not a smart idea?

king dalt555

You can rate things without being biased. You can give your opinion of what such and such means and how you think the war will turn out in the end without being biased.

Being unbiased does not mean being unable to have an opinion.

DeletedUser100590

Being human means that I automatically create opinions on things no? My impartiality comes about when I decide to ignore my feelings and opinions and look at the bigger picture. And no offence taken, you've both got a valid point to be honest. Miwok did start interviewing me... and then he stopped.

DeletedUser

Being human means that I automatically create opinions on things no? My impartiality comes about when I decide to ignore my feelings and opinions and look at the bigger picture. And no offence taken, you've both got a valid point to be honest. Miwok did start interviewing me... and then he stopped.

Ohh no D: He stopped? He does have a habbit of ... wandering off...