W57 Blog

DeletedUser

You no longer have to play the world to blog for it so no, you wouldn't have to say which account.

DeletedUser

so players who cant stick to the in game rules can still be blogger?

DeletedUser

I can try easter weekend but not a lot of extra time right now :) I'd like to do another like my stats W57 blog to show how things have changed.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see one of those types of blog again, I quit enjoyed the last one.

DeletedUser

I think this wouldnt be a bad idea, people who wanted to, could do Blogs on whatever they want, an send them in to be reviewed by Humble or someone.

Then the best could be poste in the blog section.

Good idea or not?

Just a chance to get the community involved (This would be a one time thing)

DeletedUser

I think this wouldnt be a bad idea, people who wanted to, could do Blogs on whatever they want, an send them in to be reviewed by Humble or someone.

Good idea or not?

They can post them on my Unofficial blog thread? Might be easier and Humbletree said it was fine for me to post an unofficial blog so it's good for everyone else to i guess! :lol:

DeletedUser

or u cud just get doin the updates blogs liek u said u wud greenknight n stop slackin

an i wud like to read both yal's an aot's blogs as ppl have different perspectives etc, diff views, diff writing skills an points of views blah blah yadda yadda u egt the point i think

DeletedUser

Good idea or not?

ive said before if anyone has anything to put in the blog i will put it in there and give them full credits, ie there own mini section

DeletedUser

3 people talked about doing a blog, yet there are no blogs.

Not like there isn't something to talk about. Or maybe it just go too confusing keeping track of all the new tribes.

DeletedUser

Well when was the last blog? I'm getting older and older between each one and the anticipation is killing me, sort it out Miwok you promised us weekly blogs or you'll quit yet here we are again, pull your finger out and do something for this world or quit as you are not helping at all.

DeletedUser

well he only gets paid if he does blogs. So if you are so keen on having one, mail the head blogger and do it yourself

DeletedUser

its not banned and no your not should have one up shortly :)

27th March he said he would have one up, He promised in an earlier post 1 a week or he'd quit, i would except i have to wait for my infractions to expire and wfman wanted to do it but he is permabanned..:lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
27th March he said he would have one up, He promised in an earlier post 1 a week or he'd quit, i would except i have to wait for my infractions to expire and wfman wanted to do it but he is permabanned..:lol:

Even if your infractions expire you won't necessarily get a blogging position. I've put myself up for other worlds which have no blogger that I play, after 9 months of being "clean" so to speak, but didn't get the opportunity to do so.

It depends on a large number of different factors, which Jeho and her head bloggers I believe decide upon. You can always do an unofficial one like the ones I used to do on W39/W52 if you really want a blog up.

DeletedUser

Even if your infractions expire you won't necessarily get a blogging position. I've put myself up for other worlds which have no blogger that I play, after 9 months of being "clean" so to speak, but didn't get the opportunity to do so.

It depends on a large number of different factors, which Jeho and her head bloggers I believe decide upon. You can always do an unofficial one like the ones I used to do on W39/W52 if you really want a blog up.

It depends on what the infractions are for, why have you not got blogging position for 52 then seems ridiculous having noone doing it officially?

I did one Unofficial one but that was just a rough one and i see no point doing one if noone appreciates it as these forums are completely dead.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It depends on what the infractions are for, why have you not got blogging position for 52 then seems ridiculous having noone doing it officially?

I was already doing unofficial versions of the blogs on W52, so maybe the staff didn't think they were any good? I wasn't given reasons for not being considered after my last application, so I can only speculate.

DeletedUser

I was already doing unofficial versions of the blogs on W52, so maybe the staff didn't think they were any good? I wasn't given reasons for not being considered after my last application, so I can only speculate.

Well i thought they were good and so did everyone who commented with the positive feedback on the thread, why not apply again? It's nice to have some sort of blog for 52.

DeletedUser

blog:

Infamy nobled a barb
Infamy nobled a semi active
Knock nobled a barb
Knock nobled a semi active
Infamy nobled a barb
Knock nobled a internal
TWS wrote to infamy crying for nap
TWS wrote to knock crying for nap

THE END