w57 Player made map's

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
heres a quickie XD

[spoil]
en57done-1.png
[/spoil]

that was the top 10 btw, didnt mean to not include anyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102717

looks like a real world map lol our tribes almost look like countries joint together.

DeletedUser

Isn't infamy mostly the crud left over after ARMADA said byebye? I'm just going on heresay from some early worlders i know.

DeletedUser

Isn't infamy mostly the crud left over after ARMADA said byebye? I'm just going on heresay from some early worlders i know.

pch might have been the crud left over if you wish to say that, but infmay was always to the south, now you could say infamy is the new armada or where :p

DeletedUser

So some of you are cheating and going to get perma banned ?

DeletedUser

If by cheating you mean unbelievably skilled, and by get perma banned you actually mean get even bigger, then yes. Otherwise, no :icon_biggrin:

Our account, I suppose is technically "the crud left over after ARMADA said byebye". But don't go spreading that around, if people realize how awful we are they might attack, and then we just wouldn't know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, don't really like making assumptions but i'm guessing they have their back to some relative safety :icon_wink:

NightWitch1

OK this is my ever first made top 20 tribe map

[spoil]
se0dif.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100354

nice map, maybe top 10 next? just less compact :) other wise very nice

Paladin606

Very nice nightwitch! If this was your first map I look forward very much to the ones that follow. :icon_wink:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it is a really nice map!

keep them coming.

it can be of 2 tribes at war or top 5 top 20 whatever even some top player maps

NightWitch1

thanks for the compliments but i probly just hold it towards this sngle map from this world.

I like to create banners some more :)