w57 Player made map's

NightWitch1

time for a new map update from a player. its pitty they need to putt all down into spoilers. all hard work for only the view who borders to open the spoiler ( complain complain hehehe )

ok her is my new creation

[spoil]
kbd1ki.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nice!

The Infamy area looks like an ocean and the {Hi} area looks like a snowy area. What`s that yellow spot in the snow? :p

NightWitch1

well maybe {Hi} got to manny Siberian Husky into those area´s they great into transport over the snow maybe thats it
Ii don't know i didn't land on earth with my broom when i took the picture

Hihi hi

DeletedUser100635

Nice!

The Infamy area looks like an ocean and the {Hi} area looks like a snowy area. What`s that yellow spot in the snow? :p

The green area looks like land with a lot of trees. I was also wondering what those pink dots could possibly be?

NightWitch1

well they looks to Rothaargebirge but... the color probely got infected with chemicalie from the factory;s

and hte red and yellow colors are just sand and moundtend. we got allot clouths so the colors get infacted.

but its a good idea for the new map next time

DeletedUser

Nice map Witchy. It was worth clicking the spoiler :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92762

kindly update.. CTRL members are mostly now Knock!

and please, don't use only red colors, there are 365 or more colors in the world.. use it please, hehehe.. thanks..

Sorry this is a bit outdated but there's 265^265 Shades in the world, your a bit off.

NightWitch1

Sorry this is a bit outdated but there's 265^265 Shades in the world, your a bit off.

totaly agreed totaly out of date. my last map was made and posted arround the same hours. so that one was nice updated and even before th official new wardeclaration

my globe just told me to create on that day and hour!

DeletedUser

The green area looks like land with a lot of trees. I was also wondering what those pink dots could possibly be?

lolz.. a good one, a forest or a jungle after the snowy mountains.. :)

the aqua blue is oceania.. :p

for the white is snowy mountain..

the dark green one is the wild jungle or the tropical forest..

the light green are the marks of the green leafy vegetables lying in the land near to the oceania..

the dark blue is the deep well or a riverstream near the tropical forest..

while the pink, red, and the yellow ones are just for camp sites.. :p