aha, why we always at war?

Ins vs TAC
Bunny vs TAC
E.T. vs TAC
Dream vs TAC
-------Change named---------
Dream vs Ill
Vodka! vs Ill

It seems we never have the time for a coffee break.

DeletedUser

Ins vs TAC
Bunny vs TAC
E.T. vs TAC
Dream vs TAC
Dream vs Ill
Vodka! vs Ill

Better to be at war than get tribe banged like i do on all my worlds as they get scared of me.Better to be busy than bored silly.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Might aswell add Happy vs Jab aswell as it wont last too long. Really looking forward to them opping me as its likely to be the only time it happens in this world :(

DeletedUser

i suppose you could add BFAM (victor) vs Run - a 5mil pt action so i guess that qualifies.

DeletedUser

~KGD~ Rebirth War History

Past Wars
~KGD~ vs. *FL* - Won

Current Wars
~KGD~ vs. Ro - Winning
~KGD~ vs. TWS - Winning

Next
????

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ins vs TAC
Bunny vs TAC
E.T. vs TAC
Dream vs TAC
Dream vs Ill
Vodka! vs Ill

Vodka! had declared on tac too

DeletedUser

Better to be at war than get tribe banged like i do on all my worlds as they get scared of me.Better to be busy than bored silly.:icon_biggrin:

maybe if you were a more likeable person people would gangbang you. As it is TW.Player is an arrogant so and so who everyone hates. Big mouth but no ig skill. SEE YA

Strght SaVaGe

i suppose you could add BFAM (victor) vs Run - a 5mil pt action so i guess that qualifies.

No Infamy victor vs Run they were ex yoda members you guys were just the vultures eating off our kill and BFAM never declared on them through the forums you guys are doing what you always have done pick on the left overs

DeletedUser

No Infamy victor vs Run they were ex yoda members you guys were just the vultures eating off our kill and BFAM never declared on them through the forums you guys are doing what you always have done pick on the left overs

Not quite; Infamy is eating -fire- atm (should perhaps to be added to the list as a war?) while BFAM who also share borders with -fire- are keeping the NAP (zzz..).

Lately the surrounding tribes has covered all the borders while BFAM has stop expanding as the recruitment possibilities has decreased - it is not possible to recruit -fire- members into BFAM without diplomatic complications lol (tough when your expansion is depending on constant recruitment and not warfare).

BFAM vs atm... barbs mainly & internals. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite; Infamy is eating -fire- atm (should perhaps to be added to the list as a war?) while BFAM who also share borders with -fire- are keeping the NAP (zzz..).

Lately the surrounding tribes has covered all the borders while BFAM has stop expanding as the recruitment possibilities has decreased - it is not possible to recruit -fire- members into BFAM without diplomatic complications lol (tough when your expansion is depending on constant recruitment and not warfare).

BFAM vs atm... barbs mainly & internals. Sad.

As a BFAM member i can say, it sucks.

Not long before 4play or infamy need to expand, well be ready though

DeletedUser

For Fire v Infamy

War length - 10 days

Stats - (From fire perspective)

firewar

Not much action for 10 days, so i don't think it really counts as a war at this stage.

DeletedUser

Fire seems to be really defensive tribe. 6 caps with 4 million ODD gain

DeletedUser102496

Ah I see. I have a friend on that account and I know some of the players that play.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
According to the statistics, there have been 0 villages capped within the last week by either tribe against each other. So I'm not convinced..

DeletedUser

As a member of BFAM i can confirm that we are NOT at war with 4play, that is all :L

~Jack