W57's laziest

DeletedUser

Good evaluation of yourself wfman, it seems you have seen the light.

The first sign is to admit you are lazy.

DeletedUser

and noob dnt forget noob

but nice to see u wont try noble this lazy noob

big bad xenthyl scared to try noble a lazy noob

big hugz 4 ya insert name here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can be thrown back at ya. Maybe your scared of nobling me, hence why I am still waiting ..

You ask me to noble you, yet too scared to noble me...

DeletedUser

im lazy...i thought we been thru this, u have said it urself in several threads im lazy...dnt start making diff excuses now

DeletedUser

so it is because your lazy and scared you do not noble me?

Thanks I now know.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok i'll try noble u ok

happy now?

Please post the report up here of you capping a village from xenthyl, as soon as it lands. I would love to see you backing up your words ingame, as opposed to the forum warrior style attitude you possess.

I'll be amused if a week from now you haven't succeeded in nobling from the person you are trying to challenge at this moment :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well then , I am more scared I guess. Your a good player i heard......

DeletedUser

Please post the report up here of you capping a village from xenthyl, as soon as it lands. I would love to see you backing up your words ingame, as opposed to the forum warrior style attitude you possess.

I'll be amused if a week from now you haven't succeeded in nobling from the person you are trying to challenge at this moment :icon_redface:

considering i have put dwn kingy all during this war and then nobled him while he was active i think i have shown i bk up my words

so pls run that by me again where i havent backed up my words

Well then , I am more scared I guess. Your a good player i heard......

nah im noob, dnt wry

DeletedUser

Reread my post.

Maybe you will understand what I wrote. Ask a tribemember.

DeletedUser

proof was in the ennoblements

fact me an him were on for like half a day trading his villages but in the end i came out on top

Ohh dear, when's your private war on Richard starting then? Can't wait to see you actually attack an active player and lose every troop..

DeletedUser

wat medicine, i have won all arguments....he can carry on posting i dont mind tbh, hes only making his forum presence look as bad as mine if not worst which is hard to beat apparently but hes getting there

And pop goes the corn. :lol:

DeletedUser

Personally, my favourite is 007 one.

Worst one and the most laziest is 077 one.

Social butterfly here..

Friends
wfman077 has not made any friends yet

Befriend wfman077 (who in there right mind would do that???)

DeletedUser

proof was in the ennoblements

fact me an him were on for like half a day trading his villages but in the end i came out on top

Personally, my favourite is 007 one.

Worst one and the most laziest is 077 one.

Social butterfly here..

Friends
wfman077 has not made any friends yet

Befriend wfman077 (who in there right mind would do that???)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol: That won't be changing anytime soon i don't think, unless he makes a second account? :icon_neutral:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i have won all arguments....

You don't win arguments mate. You just keep trolling and arguing until people give up, or turn the topic of discussion in to something so irrelevant that the connection between the original point and what you attempt to "argue" with is tenuous at best.

DeletedUser

You don't win arguments mate. You just keep trolling and arguing until people give up, or turn the topic of discussion in to something so irrelevant that the connection between the original point and what you attempt to "argue" with is tenuous at best.

hmmmm u shud prob re read as it took 1 post regarding each statement he made

@richard, ur best m8 tried adding me on here, was said aswell that i dnt reply to him in pm's

@greenknight, hmmmm well thats wat happpens to troops if u actually use them...they can die, but lucky enuf we can rebuild them, isnt that amazing

DeletedUser100635

Patzer is a noob account. If kingy was so bad/lazy why do you boast of your conquers against him?